Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

virmach order has not been processed for more than 7 days
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

virmach order has not been processed for more than 7 days

152917152917 Member
edited December 2020 in General

The virmach order has not been processed for more than 7 days. I contacted the customer service department except the sales department. Other departments have not responded since the purchase started. This disappointed me.
@VirMach @Virmach_Matthew @virmach_buyer
InvoiceID:#1147367

``

Comments

• 152917152917 Member
    edited December 2020

• 6 cancelled, 2 terminated (?), 2 pending.

Looks like a keeper.

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • what does terminated mean

• deankdeank Member, Troll

No wonder.

The end is nigh.

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2020

Not sure if it's just me, maybe I constantly keep track of time wrong since we get a lot of situations like this one, but last I checked, 12/19/2020 is 3 days ago and not 7 days ago, and it hasn't been 2 business days since you ordered yet either.

But since you created a ticket on LET, I'll go ahead and refund you now instead of delivering the server a little late. That way you can stop being disappointed about it.

• @notarobo said:
    what does terminated mean

Thanked by 1notarobo
  • @JabJab said:
    6 cancelled, 2 terminated (?), 2 pending.

Looks like a keeper.

No, no, I just don’t need to use it, so I didn’t renew it.

• @notarobo said:
    what does terminated mean

Don't use it anymore

• These Virmach support threads are my favorite. We get both sides of the story and it’s hilarious.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • edited December 2020

@cablepick said:
    These Virmach support threads are my favorite. We get both sides of the story and it’s hilarious.

Virmach used to have good reputation about their cheap Dedis and flash sale.
    But they ruined it this year...

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • darbdarb Member
    edited December 2020

Conversely, was there any communication to the customer stating that there was a backlog and that the order was recieved and being processed?

If I paid and got no response for two or three days I would be disappointed and expecting answers.

@VirMach said:
    Not sure if it's just me, maybe I constantly keep track of time wrong since we get a lot of situations like this one, but last I checked, 12/19/2020 is 3 days ago and not 7 days ago, and it hasn't been 2 business days since you ordered yet either.

But since you created a ticket on LET, I'll go ahead and refund you now instead of delivering the server a little late. That way you can stop being disappointed about it.

• most panels keep a log of curent and past services; services are commonly dropped if not needed, by most I would presume?

so, keeper, whats your point?

@JabJab said:
    6 cancelled, 2 terminated (?), 2 pending.

Looks like a keeper.

• There is no answer to tickets whatsoever and no notifications at all, VPS delivered after 7 days of purchase.

You might deliver good quality products but your Customer Service sux.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • ravenchadravenchad Member
    edited December 2020

@VirMach said:

this is a customer service at it's finest :neutral:

• The mach of the vir strikes again!

• tetechtetech Member
    edited December 2020

@darb said: Conversely, was there any communication to the customer stating that there was a backlog and that the order was recieved and being processed?

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/168480/virmach-fashionably-late-black-friday-cyber-week-2020-flash-deals-view-inside-7-yr-512m

@VirMach said: ⇨ Disclaimer
    Please do not contact our live chat or sales department with questions in regards to this sale. We may rate limit or block special-related requests. Please anticipate your service to potentially not be functional for a few days before you can contact us for a resolution. If you have any questions, please post them on this thread. We apologize for any errors/typos within this offer. If your service is not properly generated and is broken, we will attempt to regenerate this offer for you as soon as possible, but it may be canceled & refunded. We hope you understand.

• @VirMach lmao you absolute savage

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Yeah folks, we all know you paid a fortune, hence your expectations.

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint