Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LankaPartnerHost Review (aka. How I changed my mind about "shady" hosts) - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LankaPartnerHost Review (aka. How I changed my mind about "shady" hosts)

13»

Comments

• @jarland said:
    Wait...featured in PC world. I only remember one other host that boasted this. Crap, what was their name? Iwebhostu?

Pretty sure it was Catalyst.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@mpkossen said:
    Pretty sure it was Catalyst.

Offshore 12GB RAM DDOS protection DMCA free $12/decade featured in Washington Post. PM me for order link.

Thanked by 2mpkossen GaNi
  • @Mitsuhashi , it seems clients have not time to seek how increase our twitter followers, which site hosted on test IP ( because clients just ping and trace ), Domain privacy protection; After the post we get enough orders using the promo code provided here.
    We got orders while People like you and few other with no work, always finding others useless things...

• Thanked by 1Mitsuhashi
  • @lankapartnerhost said:
    We got orders while People like you and few other with no work, always finding others useless things...

Hahaha you're resorting to name-calling? Well, yo mama is so ugly that she makes blind children cry.

You like that?

On a more serious note, though, this is a community of providers and consumers. When you put up an ad, you should expect to be analyzed. Don't like what you hear? Too bad. Do better.

From a consumer's point of view, if you weren't so childish, I would have reconsidered you months down the line IF legit customers reported good uptime, performance, and support from your service. That's if you weren't so childish. No hope for that now, obviously.

And, no, not unemployed. Sorry.

• @Mitsuhashi I feel you are a child with no works, lol, keep it up.. Find other peoples stuff, eat pop corns...waste time as much as you can on internet....

• Can a mod lock this thread? Nothing useful has come of it and it's turned into a flame war...

• MitsuhashiMitsuhashi Member
    edited November 2013

@lankapartnerhost Yeah, yeah, and your momma's so fat she hasn't wiped her ass since you came out of it.

@Ruchirablog said:

Loved IT Crowd, too, btw. :)

• Yeah, this was enough :-)

This discussion has been closed.