Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bullet Proof hosting Recommendations
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Bullet Proof hosting Recommendations

I waned to know in general if anyone could recommend a bulletproof hoster preferably within Russia or Ukraine, but i'm open to other countries as well. I know this is a topic that comes up a lot, but things in this space change quickly. I'm looking for someone that is pretty much okay with scanning, warez, proxy hosting.

Comments

• Not allowed, white hat stuff only.

• Bullets made of what?

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited December 2020

You are in a wrong forum..

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

We can and will only recommend you Deadpoolproof Hosting providers.

Thanked by 1ariq01
  • @thedp said:

DPproof? New domain idea ;)

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

Nobody likes illegal shit, even legal one

• @LowEndHamburger said:
    I waned to know in general if anyone could recommend a bulletproof hoster preferably within Russia or Ukraine, but i'm open to other countries as well. I know this is a topic that comes up a lot, but things in this space change quickly. I'm looking for someone that is pretty much okay with scanning, warez, proxy hosting.

You can forget about Russia

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@seriesn said:

@thedp said:

DPproof? New domain idea ;)

Hmmmm >:)

• maybe @yoursunny can help you with PushUpProof with his PushupAsAServices.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • OP, what's you definition for 'Bullet Proof hosting' BTW?

• @JasonM said:
    OP, what's you definition for 'Bullet Proof hosting' BTW?

I'm assuming its hosting dressed with kevlar?

Thanked by 2yoursunny JasonM
  • There is no bulletproof hosting provider in the market and even if there is any, they will be closed in a short span of time. Bulletproof hosting providers can't exist because if the server is used for hosting phishing, scanning, DDoS, malware and if the hosting provider ignores the takedown request then their uplink providers will stop their uplink.
    Every heard of Cyberbunker? Check their wikipedia article https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CyberBunker
    They were raided by the German police.
    Check this video https://youtu.be/CashAq5RToM
    Almost every true bulletproof hosting provider in this video had to shut down their operations.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Thanked by 1flaunt7
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited December 2020

@ariq01 said:
    maybe @yoursunny can help you with PushUpProof with his PushupAsAServices.

Yes, we can offer IPv9 hosting in Antarctica. You can host any content you want without restrictions, as long as the content can be represented in one or more yos.
    You can launch any attacks you want without restrictions, as long as the attack works in IPv9. Note: you are not allowed to attack our IPv4/IPv6/SMS gateways; you can only attack inside IPv9 network.

Port scanning is disallowed though because there's no concept of ports in IPv9. The only packet you can transmit is yo.
    We'll support bullet packets and push-up packets next year. Bullet packets will be dropped in the firewall, so the service is bullet proof.

Currently there's only free trial available. All the production instances are sold out within an hour of opening.

• @yoursunny said:

@ariq01 said:

Yes, we can offer IPv9 hosting in Antarctica. You can host any content you want without restrictions, as long as the content can be represented in one or more yos.
    You can launch any attacks you want without restrictions, as long as the attack works in IPv9.

Port scanning is disallowed though because there's no concept of ports in IPv9. The only packet you can transmit is yo.
    We'll support bullet packets and push-up packets next year. Bullet packets will be dropped in the future.

Currently there's only free trial available. All the production instances are sold out within an hour of opening.

I was wrong. Bulletproof hosting exists. You just changed my thoughts.

• Steel and Ceramic composite plates on the outside of the chassis would be best if your rack can support the weight. Obviously depleted uranium it the mix might be better at protecting your server from bullets, but the radiation it gives off would flip bits on drives and RAM and mess with CPU cycles.

hope this helps you out, stay safe and don't get shot yourself!

• @yoursunny said:

@ariq01 said:

You can launch any attacks you want without restrictions, as long as the attack works in IPv9. Note: you are not allowed to attack our IPv4/IPv6/SMS gateways; you can only attack inside IPv9 network.

We'll support bullet packets and push-up packets next year. Bullet packets will be dropped in the firewall, so the service is bullet proof.

They don't take bitcoin. Do you know a provider like this that accepts bitcoin?

• @LowEndHamburger said:

@yoursunny said:

@ariq01 said:

They don't take bitcoin. Do you know a provider like this that accepts bitcoin?

You can send Bitcoin to 1WAZARnJKPw6fGRELmKisPNaFHgYcedP3

I don't provide any services but you can still send me Bitcoin.

Thanked by 2kkrajk Doragon
  • Why do you have a bitcoin address that has a part of your name?

• @saibal said:
    Why do you have a bitcoin address that has a part of your name?

Because only pussies hide their names online.

Thanked by 1pike
  • @mikewazar said: Because only pussies hide their names online.

You do realize that this breaks the tenets of anonymity on Bitcoin?

• mikewazarmikewazar Member
    edited December 2020

@saibal said:

@mikewazar said: Because only pussies hide their names online.

You do realize that this breaks the tenets of anonymity on Bitcoin?

If I cared about being an anonymous pussy on the internet I would use Monero/zcash instead lol

Thanked by 1pike
  • Why does it always have to be about you? It breaks "Bitcoin" not you.

• Hectic, totally. You're completely right dude my vanity address broke Bitcoin.

• Yeah, I get it you don't have anything to hide so you don't care about anonymity. Great job dude.

And no, you didn't break Bitcoin yet, but if enough people start having their vanity addresses it will.

• Hectic

• Have some eggnog dude. Keeps you calm and possibly anonymous too.

• Security through eggnog > security through obscurity. You're right

• What do I know? You're the dude who uses a vanity address because he has nothing to hide.

Thanked by 1mikewazar