Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NexusBytes: Free Directadmin + Free Migration assistance (NYC/LA/Miami/London/Singapore/Japan) - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NexusBytes: Free Directadmin + Free Migration assistance (NYC/LA/Miami/London/Singapore/Japan)

13»

Comments

• @seriesn said:

@seriesn said: Adding to that, for the same time frame, any annual order for Tokyo with the above code will have their Monthly bandwidth transfer doubled.

No need to post your order numbers.

Bad news, Tokyo is out of stock. So can't do any more double BW there :(.

Good news, this offer is extended for LA and Miami :)

It's really bad news.
    Well, at least good for my wallet.
    I have too many idling VPS.

• @Samidare said:

@seriesn said:

@seriesn said: Adding to that, for the same time frame, any annual order for Tokyo with the above code will have their Monthly bandwidth transfer doubled.

It's really bad news.
    Well, at least good for my wallet.
    I have too many idling VPS.

All ya idlers need Jesus or some other savior.

• @seriesn said:

tokyo out of stock?
    I made an order JP node justnow ,not pay yet,should I pay it?BW will double?

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited December 2020

@Ashin said:

@seriesn said:

tokyo out of stock?
    I made an order JP node justnow ,not pay yet,should I pay it?BW will double?

Had 2 Cancelation from yesterday’s orders . +- enough space for 3 - Vps-1G and 1 VPS-4G. If your plan is either one of those and system didn’t show out of stock, should be all good to go :)

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited December 2020

@swat4 said:
    @seriesn said:

Just do it if you want to snag that sweet discount ;)

Already >:)

The SWAT4 players in South America would love this one :)

🇺🇲 *Miami*South-America Optimized V1.1 COOP(https://teleport.sg), I see ya.

Why there aren't VPS in South America? Brazil, Chile, Argentina, …

• swat4swat4 Member
    edited December 2020

@yoursunny said:

Why there aren't VPS in South America? Brazil, Chile, Argentina, …

The cost is prohibitive and not efficient.. Hosting in US = players in North & South America can benefit ; but not the other way around...

Now everyone is funding the project without any sponsorship... the platform that you found was provided by a gentleman in Germany renting a Hetzner dedi... if he ceases the operation, all game rooms would not be visible...

So.. that's why I chipped in some coins here and there to provide different locations so everyone can benefit. However, it is an old game and not many players if you compare to other popular games, like Counter Strike, COD and Arma 3 etc...

Thanked by 1yoursunny