Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reviews about hostsolutions.ro ticket response time
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Reviews about hostsolutions.ro ticket response time

Hi,

Hi, here is my experience with hostsolutions.ro support ticket response time

The picture says it all.

It will take more than 9 days to get their replies, even no reply.

I'm almost give up waiting for their reply.

If you want to buy their service, you should take their support into account seriously.

What's your experience with hostsolutions.ro?
  1. I have same experience like what this post said29 votes
    1. I have worse experience than what this post said
      62.07%
    2. I have no problem with hostsolutions.ro
      37.93%

Comments

• so you've censored your name but didn't bother to do the same for support person ?

• Problems with this host are more common

Thanked by 1Amplificator
  • Here we go again ... we have been in Black fraday ? also we had a network problem involved with the ips 45 prefix ? ...

Is true is unacceptable 9 days but also is true we have send a email some month ago like we do not support anymore ovz and was offered kvm with same speck same price , for some reason you have refuse this ... so yes ovz tiketing is delay and with this period w delay until more. Any way a tiket number will help , i will personally take a look.

• SCAM_DONT_BUYSCAM_DONT_BUY Member
    edited December 2020

12 minutes response time on LET, with a post that has a bit of length to it.

Hmm. It's also a Saturday.

• @cociu said:
    Here we go again ... we have been in Black fraday ? also we had a network problem involved with the ips 45 prefix ? ...

Is true is unacceptable 9 days but also is true we have send a email some month ago like we do not support anymore ovz and was offered kvm with same speck same price , for some reason you have refuse this ... so yes ovz tiketing is delay and with this period w delay until more. Any way a tiket number will help , i will personally take a look.

I didn't refuse KVM, I just considering do it later, also, I have a ticket requested the KVM upgrade at the time before this post's ticket but seems there will no replay so I closed it,

The KVM upgrade request tickets is: #102950

The ticket in this post is: #713198

Please take a look.

Do you mean the OVZ->KVM conversion is not available now?

• @coldwinds said: Do you mean the OVZ->KVM conversion is not available now?

yes is is and i strong recomendi it like we have mention in the tiket , you cannot use a old kernel also we do have support for the module almost zero so personnaly i will not use ovz in hostsolution even you pay me to do this .. but finnaly we have not obligate nobody due of prepayment but definetly i will change if i wuld be your place. Give me some minutes and i will take a look what is there , i hope you have not upgrade the kernel ... i hope.

• Pay peanuts, get shafted.. nothing new to see here.

• @cociu said:

@coldwinds said: Do you mean the OVZ->KVM conversion is not available now?

yes is is and i strong recomendi it like we have mention in the tiket , you cannot use a old kernel also we do have support for the module almost zero so personnaly i will not use ovz in hostsolution even you pay me to do this .. but finnaly we have not obligate nobody due of prepayment but definetly i will change if i wuld be your place. Give me some minutes and i will take a look what is there , i hope you have not upgrade the kernel ... i hope.

I recheck the email you sent to clients, there is not deadline for the upgrade in the email, So I get the idea of the client can upgrade it at anytime. Why the upgrade is not available now?

The original email pasted as below:

Free upgrade to KVM    View email in browser  

Please read this email in full 
    Dear clients,

We're currently deprecating the support for OpenVZ in favor of KVM. This will be a free upgrade to a KVM plan with exactly the same specifications and price. However, it does require us to recreate your VPS, so you'll need to backup your data first, then open a ticket with us once we can recreate it.
    Instructions:
    1 - Backup your VPS
    2 - Open a ticket with the VPS IP and confirm that you're ok with losing the data hosted on it;
    3 - We'll then recreate your VPS as a KVM.
    4 -once you are using kvm you will have new templates and the console via client area will be fully functionnaly.

Thanks for been part of this company .
    Hostsolutions.ro Team  

Copyright © 2020, SC Parfumuri Femei.com SRl. All rights reserved.

If you no longer wish to receive our emails, you can unsubscribe by clicking here.

This message was forwarded to you? Subscribe to our list.  

```

• cociucociu Member
    edited December 2020

@coldwinds said: Why the upgrade is not available now?

because we do this for free and we do it when have time not when you or other client want sorry. Any way i just response to your tiket so please confirm.

Btw if you post and log all, way you dont have log the rule to not update the kernel ? all this hist was avoided ... any way follow the tiket and will be solved.

• With this pr and spelling, I am not surprised by this thread.

• lol another victim, you should have seen reviews before purchasing vps with hostsolution.ro

• @radagast90 said: lol another victim

victim of what ?

so the host is tell him to not upgrade to a new kernel because ov 3 is not support this and finnaly we are working for nothing and we still repeat the same DO NOT UPGRADE TO NEW KERNEL ... someone is remember this ? nevermind ...

• @cociu said:

@radagast90 said: lol another victim

victim of what ?

so the host is tell him to not upgrade to a new kernel because ov 3 is not support this and finnaly we are working for nothing and we still repeat the same DO NOT UPGRADE TO NEW KERNEL ... someone is remember this ? nevermind ...

This is not first time, trying to be Mr. Always Right.

Thanked by 1hellb0y
  • @radagast90 said: This is not first time, trying to be Mr. Always Right.

what about if i have proof ? ask him what os was had installed before of acuse or judge.

• mrl22mrl22 Member
    edited December 2020

I ordered from HostSolutions and was not getting a response on the ticket system for the service to be set up so after a few days I opened a PayPal dispute to try to get it all resolved. After cociu gave a refund through Paypal, I was labelled by cociu on LET as a scammer; he said I had been reported to LET, some fraud website and banned from using his services in future. All because he can't reply to a ticket with one line "Sorry we have a lot more tickets than usual, please bear with us at this busy time". When people tried to defend my action on LET, cociu would argue with them on how his "opinion" is the only right way to go about things.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@coldwinds said:
    Hi,

Hi, here is my experience with hostsolutions.ro support ticket response time

The picture says it all.

It will take more than 9 days to get their replies, even no reply.

I'm almost give up waiting for their reply.

If you want to buy their service, you should take their support into account seriously.

Support is delayed. I had a kid recently and he came home a week ago after staying in the hospital for a full month.

I apologize for the delay there. It should be back to normal Monday. Personal excuses can't be an excuse for everything but I had to be with my kid for some time.
    Marius and the whole team are focusing on provisioning new servers where I mostly handle the support.

Thanked by 1cociu
  • People say all kinds of mean stuff to cociu.

Some say their VPS is only good for idling.

I bought one to see myself.

Only to find out,

I couldn't actually idle my VPS

My poor little VPS was always working as hard as my neighbors'.

Thanked by 3MikePT _MS_ cociu
  • @mrl22 said:
    I ordered from HostSolutions and was not getting a response on the ticket system for the service to be set up

No, they were responding, they just missed the delivery estimate they provided to you and 4 hours after that window you opened a dispute.

so after a few days I opened a PayPal dispute to try to get it all resolved.

A "few days" means three to me and you didn't have three days of no communication right before you opened the dispute.

After cociu gave a refund through Paypal, I was labelled by cociu on LET as a scammer; he said I had been reported to LET, some fraud website and banned from using his services in future. All because he can't reply to a ticket with one line "Sorry we have a lot more tickets than usual, please bear with us at this busy time".

Bullshit. The lack of common sense is remarkable with you. But just so you know, pretty much ALL providers will immediately cancel your services if you open a PayPal dispute. So telling you you're banned is a bit of a "no shit" redundant comment. Again, if you visit LET, you'd know this.

When people tried to defend my action on LET, cociu would argue with them on how his "opinion" is the only right way to go about things.

Fuck off. The only person who did stick up for you did request a refund, unlike you. It's not an "opinion" but a requirement. He explained why disputes are bad and the fact that you still completely ignore that makes you a miserable dick.

Next time you get slammed at work, think about a customer who goes right to your boss and complains you didn't do something that the customer never asked you to do. And then a black mark is put on your employment file and affects future salary. Then a few more asshole customers do that and you get fired, causing loss of salary to your family.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Here we go again, the "cociu effect" in action. There is those who attack and there is those who defend.

For me HS server goes offline almost daily. But who gives a f* it's needed only once per day to backup some random files.

Just deal with that or ignore entirely. At least cociu is mentally stable person with humor.

• @cociu said: so the host is tell him to not upgrade to a new kernel because ov 3 is not support this and finnaly we are working for nothing and we still repeat the same DO NOT UPGRADE TO NEW KERNEL ... someone is remember this ? nevermind ...

Next time, set a time windows for free upgrade. You have until XX-XX-XXXX to upgrade. After that, we will charge $x amount to upgrade.

By contract, they can use it till the end of the term. You can disable renewal.

Lesson learned.

• @cociu said: i will not use ovz in hostsolution even you pay me to do this ..

Wasn't there some deals you had 1+ year ago where you said it will only be ovz6 (and not upgraded even after end of life)?