Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a free cpanel alternative - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a free cpanel alternative

13»

Comments

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@Saahib said: Thats said, if you are used to cPanel then you can't find other Hosting Panel for you, so leave it aside and start afresh .

I was looking for something with cPanel functionality, and i found it ( i was starting from scratch anyways) and it is Cyberpanel

• @Jorbox said: Is it open-source ?

No, unfortunately and doesn't follow the Blesta model of only encrypting/obscuring a few core files. It's a PITA in that regard.

• @AlwaysSkint said:

@Jorbox said: Is it open-source ?

No, unfortunately and doesn't follow the Blesta model of only encrypting/obscuring a few core files. It's a PITA in that regard.

After testing cyberpanel for few days it looks promising, it has few bugs but since it’s open source no problem we can collaborate

• @skorupion said:
    I was looking for something with cPanel functionality, and i found it ( i was starting from scratch anyways) and it is Cyberpanel

Is Cyberpanel only for Litespeed? What about Nginx?

• MivoCloudMivoCloud Member, Host Rep

Hello,
    We wrote in Mivocloud Blog about "What control panels are there for VPS and dedicated server?"
    As a free alternative, you can try VestaCP, Brainy, CentOS Web Panel, Agents, or ISP Config.
    Among the paid ones: ISPmanager, cPanel, DirectAdmin, Parallels Plesk Panel
    More information about Pros and Cons is here > https://www.mivocloud.com/blog/what-control-panels-are-there-for-vps-and-dedicated-server

• UnbelievableUnbelievable Member
    edited January 2021

@mivocloud - may want to update that paragraph you have used a few times. Parallels sold plesk in May of 2017 - so 3 1/2 years ago

Thanked by 1angstrom