Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

free email service rebranded from mxroute
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

free email service rebranded from mxroute

I know everyone on this forum has a mxroute hosting account.
If you don't have but want to try the great service mxroute provides, could request an account from my site, see my signature. I will provide you the free email for lifetime.
If you have met the issues, both me and @jarland on this forum can help with it.
Thanks.

Comments

• Tagging @jar

• @jpeng said:
    If you don't have but want to try the great service mxroute provides, could request an account from my site, see my signature. I will provide you the free email for lifetime.
    If you have met the issues, both me and @jarland on this forum can help with it.
    Thanks.

I don't have this email address, I want one, but my English is not good and I don't know how to apply

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

MXroute is the largest collection of dick pics on the planet. Residents of Arkansas, China are eligible for receiving dick pics.
    What's tls-mail.com 's policy on dick pics?

Thanked by 2jar RLT4U
  • @coolgoole said:

@jpeng said:
    Thanks.

I don't have this email address, I want one, but my English is not good and I don't know how to apply

see the official website. please drop an email for registration.

• @yoursunny said:
    MXroute is the largest collection of dick pics on the planet. Residents of Arkansas, China are eligible for receiving dick pics.
    What's tls-mail.com 's policy on dick pics?

TLS-mail have no limitation on disk pics. You can see TOS on website's right part.

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • so you will see our naked pic?

• @budi1413 said:
    so you will see our naked pic?

No. I can't read any messages. I am just reseller.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@budi1413 said:

No that's my job. Though I mostly just collect my own, for when I get those emails trying to blackmail me with my own nudes. I'm generous and send them instead of the bitcoin.

• @yoursunny said: dick pic

https://mxroute.blackfriday/
    2GB Storage
    5 Domains
    25 Email Accounts
    25 Email Forwarders
    25 Domain Aliases
    300 outbound per hour (per email)

I want to buy one to try

• @jar said:

@budi1413 said:

No that's my job. Though I mostly just collect my own, for when I get those emails trying to blackmail me with my own nudes. I'm generous and send them instead of the bitcoin.

https://mxroute.blackfriday/
    2GB Storage
    5 Domains
    25 Email Accounts
    25 Email Forwarders
    25 Domain Aliases
    300 outbound per hour (per email)

I want to buy one to try

hehe

• BTW, I once worked in the email industry for a few years. On that system we had about 400 million users, every day we got the messages about 4TB. That was 10 years ago. I do love email system and products since then. And I know email protocol and antispam technology well. Hope I can help people here. :)

Thanked by 1jar
  • @jar said:

@budi1413 said:

FRAUD??????????

Thanked by 1jar
  • @jar said: #33327
    Please help me untie it