Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Storage VPS - EU
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Storage VPS - EU

Hello,

I need something like:

2GB RAM, 400GB disk, ~5TB bandwidth, not more than 3-4 EUR/pm. I could probably work with 1GB RAM too..

Something like this available lately anywhere ?

ty.

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

If you’re not tied to those specs and can slightly increase your budget, I’d point you towards @seriesn / NexusBytes.

• Up your budget by 1 Euro and try @LiteServer

• Daniel15Daniel15 Veteran
    edited December 2020

Do you count UK as EU? #brexit

you might be able to find someone willing to transfer their HostHatch Black Friday storage VPS ($22/year for 500 GB disk and 1 GB RAM in London, I think they had it in Sweden too) if HostHatch allow transferring these.

I think BuyVM are also rolling out their "slabs" in Luxembourg soon too, but that's a bit out of your price range at $6/month: $3.50/month for the VPS (1 GB RAM and 20 GB SSD) plus $2.50/month for 512 GB storage

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • edited December 2020

@OsirisBlack said:
    Up your budget by 1 Euro and try @LiteServer

No the budget fit nicely for 512 GB Storage, the price will be €3.75 / mo with their 25% OFF coupon code that can be found on their home page.

• JackHJackH Member
    edited December 2020

Seems like a good fit if you can stretch your budget a little bit... https://loveservers.com/#storage-section

• @chocolateshirt said:

@OsirisBlack said:

No the budget fit nicely for 512 GB Storage, the price will be €3.75 / mo with their 25% OFF coupon code that can be found on their home page.

Can't see it - could you share the link?

• @OsirisBlack said:

@chocolateshirt said:

@OsirisBlack said:

Can't see it - could you share the link?

PMed

• @thedp said:
    If you’re not tied to those specs and can slightly increase your budget, I’d point you towards @seriesn / NexusBytes.

<3 Thanks for the mention fam <3

@amarc join the family https://nexusbytes.com/kvm-storage-vps.html

• try @ZentoraHosting will be a good choice

• I have hostsolutions.ro Norway storage node, 1TB disk/5TB bw for 50EUR per 3 years.

• Thanks for all inputs. I had liteserver in mind but did not know about 25% off. So when I found that I ordered one 512GB for 3.75.

• @amarc said:
    Thanks for all inputs. I had liteserver in mind but did not know about 25% off. So when I found that I ordered one 512GB for 3.75.

Check your PM.

• @jpeng said:
    I have hostsolutions.ro Norway storage node, 1TB disk/5TB bw for 50EUR per 3 years.

nice! are they still offering like that?

• try @ZentoraHosting will be a good choice

• @RLT4U said:
    try @ZentoraHosting will be a good choice

I think people who were interested heard you the first time. No point shilling / spamming.

• @K4Y5 said:

@RLT4U said:
    try @ZentoraHosting will be a good choice

I think people who were interested heard you the first time. No point shilling / spamming.

Sorry that was my mistake. I posted here twice. My bad.

• Problem(s) with most of sugestions here is that (most) storage VPS's:

• Have 512MB/1GB RAM
    • Cost way too more than my budget (Zentora wants 15GBP for 1GB RAM so not sure how this is good to anyone..)

While I get it you do not need more than 512MB for basic rsync, I also do not need 1TB or so disk space.. ZFS is memory hungry.

Anyhow.. I went with Liteserver.nl / Contabo combination and I no longer require this

• @chocolateshirt said:

Check your PM.

pm to pm , Sir :lol: