Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experience with bluevm reseller?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Experience with bluevm reseller?

Hello everyone.
Before some days purchased the Reseller 3 plan from bluevm.
Got 2 sites hosted there zehotels.com and zoomnews.org and i need to wait up to 30 seconds to open the sites. Have contacted the support but i almost know the answer what they will answer and it will happend after 24-48h from now.
Did someone made a bad experience with them?

Comments

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Never used the service its self. But from speaking to @BlueVM It seems a solid set up.

• sometimes works but sometimes example before 5 min tested at pingdome it was 75 seconds loadtime lol

• Recently, my website response time increased pretty significantly to 25s. at first, it was only 3s.

I find it kind of disappointing, but for the price, I won't complain too much.

• lol

• That's why i cancelled my server... my websites took forever to load... io was very slow compared to other hosts, it's been like that for a while now

• Someone can recommand me a good reseller plan?

• luissousaluissousa Member
    edited November 2013

@Grande said:
    Someone can recommand me a good reseller plan?

I have been using TurnKeyInternet for one year. No complaints.

• @Grande said:
    Someone can recommand me a good reseller plan?

http://dotvps.co/reseller-hosting.php

Search for a coupon on webhostingtalk or google...

• Is not the owner of dotvps the one from hackforums?

• @INIZ yes i found hudsonvallayhost from there and was funny with them

• @Grande said:
    INIZ yes i found hudsonvallayhost from there and was funny with them

Pay slightly more with Eleven2/StableHost/HawkHost etc and you should be fine :)

• GunterGunter Member
    edited November 2013

Service went really downhill when they started moving their Kansas customers to the new node that I was on, Buffalo. (edit:Chicago, not buffalo)

I would really prefer it if BlueVM migrated some of their customers to another node with spare resources, but then again, they don't profit too much.

• Our Reseller/cPanel servers are in Chicago, IL, not in Buffalo. We're investigating high packet loss the cPanel/Reseller Hosting nodes are experiencing.

• The shared hosting is on it's own server and is split up into 4 parts. The server is a Dual E5-2620 with 128 GB of RAM, 4x2TB with SSD based mysql and SSD cache. It's possible one of the cPanel users is abusing the resources so I'll have someone take a look into it.

• MorningIrisMorningIris Member
    edited November 2013

edit

• I got today a reply to my ticket. @Bluevm why you reply here and not to your customers that are in difficulties.

Hello,

Our system has automatically detected that this ticket hasn't been replied to in the last 24 hours, so our system is automatically flagging this ticket to our support manager for faster resolution. We apologize for the delay and we want you to know we take support promptness very seriously. Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Best Regards,
    The BlueVM Support Bot

It's 21st century. The bots and robots takes controll of all.

• Grande said: I got today a reply to my ticket. @Bluevm why you reply here and not to your customers that are in difficulties.

Hello,

Our system has automatically detected that this ticket hasn't been replied to in the last 24 hours, so our system is automatically flagging this ticket to our support manager for faster resolution. We apologize for the delay and we want you to know we take support promptness very seriously. Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Best Regards, The BlueVM Support Bot

It's 21st century. The bots and robots takes controll of all.

I'm pretty sure that function only runs if the ticket status is waiting for a customer reply which means the chances are they have replied. Could be wrong depending on their setup.

• @rethinkvps you are not sure. Just the robot reply to me lol
    AM still waiting for they to reply me. Nothing happend.