Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

purchased
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

purchased

TroutSnifferTroutSniffer Member
edited December 2020 in General

purchased, thanks.

Comments

• Cool. Something else?

• TroutSnifferTroutSniffer Member
    edited December 2020

@desperand said:
    Cool. Something else?

no thanks mate i will post the server benchmarks shortly just waiting for setup maybe one of you will find it useful, cheers.

• ericlsericls Member, Patron Provider

Purchased what?

• jackbjackb Member, Host Rep
    edited December 2020

Very nice, how much?

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • @TroutSniffer Joined today, first thread today :D looking forward to your sharing

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited December 2020

@swat4 said:
    @TroutSniffer Joined today, first thread today :D looking forward to your sharing

Don't expect too much from him

edited December 2020

@angstrom said:

@swat4 said:
    @TroutSniffer Joined today, first thread today :D looking forward to your sharing

well i just needed a small slice for a diy project i was looking through the forum but everything was out of stock or submit a ticket and i cannot be arsed to hunt that hard for a throwaway server. shortly after posting i found a comparison site that linked to just what i needed which is why the post was edited. to avoid being seen as a spammer and banned i will post the benchmarks for reference purposes i too have been scammed by these pop up shops here but usually i expect to be scammed so i never needed to make an account. still waiting for setup though, i dont plan on hanging around people that shag servers all day so say as you please but i like to give back when i take from here so i post benchmarks. also how many crayons can you fit up your arse we are all interested in hearing your story while we wait for the benchmarks.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

The end is nigh.

• @TroutSniffer said:

@angstrom said:

@swat4 said:

well i just needed a small slice for a diy project i was looking through the forum but everything was out of stock or submit a ticket and i cannot be arsed to hunt that hard for a throwaway server. shortly after posting i found a comparison site that linked to just what i needed which is why the post was edited. to avoid being seen as a spammer and banned i will post the benchmarks for reference purposes i too have been scammed by these pop up shops here but usually i expect to be scammed so i never needed to make an account. still waiting for setup though, i dont plan on hanging around people that shag servers all day so say as you please but i like to give back when i take from here so i post benchmarks. also how many crayons can you fit up your arse we are all interested in hearing your story while we wait for the benchmarks.

I rest my case.

edited December 2020

@angstrom said:

@TroutSniffer said:

@angstrom said:

@swat4 said:

I rest my case.

your case of what exactly? i come here to find offers from providers and when i have purchased what i require there is no need for a continued list of offers to flood in hence why i edited the title and description. i dont care about rules, or whatever it is you do all day here because once i have what i need i am gone.

CPU Model : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3-1270 v5 @ 3.60GHz
    CPU Cores : 1
    CPU Frequency : 3600.008 MHz
    CPU Cache : 16384 KB
    Total Disk : 4.9 GB (0.5 GB Used)
    Total Mem : 512 MB (14 MB Used)
    Total Swap : 512 MB (3 MB Used)
    System uptime : 0 days, 0 hour 9 min
    Load average : 0.88, 0.71, 0.34
    Arch : x86_64 (64 Bit)
    Kernel : 4.19.0
    TCP CC :
    Virtualization : OpenVZ
    Organization : AS62240 Clouvider Limited

Region : England

I/O Speed(1st run) : 364 MB/s
    I/O Speed(2nd run) : 310 MB/s
    I/O Speed(3rd run) : 416 MB/s

Average I/O speed : 363.3 MB/s

Node Name Upload Speed Download Speed Latency
    Speedtest.net 850.67 Mbps 693.54 Mbps 0.82 ms
    Beijing CU 435.84 Mbps 419.71 Mbps 200.90 ms
    Shanghai CT 0.41 Mbps 348.83 Mbps 261.52 ms
    Guangzhou CT 0.40 Mbps 34.41 Mbps 209.53 ms
    Guangzhou CU 0.56 Mbps 341.29 Mbps 303.33 ms
    Shenzhen CM 3.19 Mbps 841.35 Mbps 295.23 ms
    Hongkong CN 418.16 Mbps 298.13 Mbps 196.82 ms
    Singapore SG 32.80 Mbps 219.53 Mbps 393.57 ms

Tokyo JP 30.05 Mbps 49.33 Mbps 228.85 ms

provider - inception hosting, took around an hour to setup after paying with paypal, thanks to those that helped me. no wonder people troll you guys here you are a dweeb crayon boy get a life and dont be so quick to judge people.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@TroutSniffer said: i dont care about rules, or whatever it is you do all day here because once i have what i need i am gone.

Then GTFO.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
  • @raindog308 said:

@TroutSniffer said: i dont care about rules, or whatever it is you do all day here because once i have what i need i am gone.

Then GTFO.

You should make new registration harder.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Don't blame the girl. Blame the PMS.

Thanked by 1Tony40
  • @tokoyuki said:

@raindog308 said:

Then GTFO.

You should make new registration harder.

I actually think forcing people to scroll through terms of service before clicking Next is the right way.

• Nah, I could scroll very fast and click Next without reading. How about challenging some hard questions, like: 1/3 vs 1/4 which one is bigger?