Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who is ready for 2021 to get here already?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Who is ready for 2021 to get here already?

BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep

What has happen to you in 2020?

My Daughter graduated High school with an associate degree. Off to Texas A&M to become a DR.
Daughter goes into the Hospital non covid related. Yes she is doing better now.
My 16 Year gets his drivers license and 3 weeks later gets a speeding ticket LOL
My youngest sons engine goes out on his truck
Wife in and how of the hospital
Took on a new role with Dedipath
Find out wife has a tumor on her spine Still need prayers

So in short that was my 2020 and so ready to get it over and start 2021

Plans for this years

My oldest son will graduate high school
Plan to build out a sales team here at Dedipath
Work on my scuba diving blog thescubaguru.com
Become a scuba Instructor this year.
Book a trip with just the wife this year we will be married 21 years.

here is to 2021 and may it be the best year you have ever had.

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited December 2020

Was expecting to see some deals :|

(edit) Nevertheless, best wishes for you and your family!

• BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep

@thedp said:
    Was expecting to see some deals :|

(edit) Nevertheless, best wishes for you and your family!

Yep was not trying to sell anything.

But you can always hit me up if you need something I will hook you up.LOL

• Life is always full of ups and downs.

Hang in there and all the best @BradyH.

(Used Dedipath before - didn't work out but it was handled very properly. Trust things might have improved and wouldn't mind trying again at some stage if good deals pop up) :p

Thanked by 1BradyH
  • Best wishes, sorry to hear you've had a challenging year, the hope of a better 2021 is strong.

Thanked by 2BradyH tux
  • waiting for 2021 black friday

Thanked by 1BradyH
  • defaultdefault Veteran
    edited December 2020

Years are just a perception of time, which in reality is influenced by gravity. I can't be happy when stepping into another relative year; not when I know a year is just a rotation of a planet around it's sun, within a huge galaxy, inside an expanding universe. Knowing this, I can't possibly be happy that my organism get older, that all cells and organisms deteriorate more, and a global pandemic is still not ended.

Yes, I do have hopes for the next planet rotation to be better... but in the end: life is an endless journey, not a destination to another chapter (or year). I can only observe, and enjoy it while I can.

Thanked by 1BradyH
  • TAMU, one of my fav univ. How lucky you daughter is. Congratulations.

Thanked by 2BradyH XiNiX
  • HostEONSHostEONS Member, Patron Provider

Had a surgery in Q4 2019, but for some reason it was not healing properly and then COVID and lockdown happened, was even not able to go to hospital due to lockdown as it was not a terminal case, instead had to consult doctor over call, but fortunately meds started working, had few painful months, but all is well now.

Again my house renovation started in Jan 2020 so I moved to a a small spare apartment that I had and spent whole lockdown locked up in a small apartment as due to lockdown house renovation work had also stopped.

Then as soon as lockdown was over, wife got ill, and everybody was scared of COVID, even visiting doctors was not easy as all doctors would first insist patients to get tested for COVID and getting COVID test was not easy here, but some how managed to get it done and once report came negative, it took about 4 months to diagnose the actual disease, was just going to different doctors and labs all day for 2-3 months as admitting to hospital was very risky due to COVID cases, got so many tests done which we have never heard of in our whole life, but finally it was diagnosed and with proper treatment she was cured in August and by that time even House renovation was completed and shifted back to my renovated house in Sep.

But finally since Sep doing good, ready to welcome 2021 with New Ryzen Gear and more locations with Dedipath

Thanked by 3ariq01 XiNiX BradyH
  • Best wishes and stay safe to you all..

Thanked by 1HostEONS
  • XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep

@HostEONS said:
    Had a surgery in Q4 2019, but for some reason it was not healing properly and then COVID and lockdown happened, was even not able to go to hospital due to lockdown as it was not a terminal case, instead had to consult doctor over call, but fortunately meds started working, had few painful months, but all is well now.

Again my house renovation started in Jan 2020 so I moved to a a small spare apartment that I had and spent whole lockdown locked up in a small apartment as due to lockdown house renovation work had also stopped.

Then as soon as lockdown was over, wife got ill, and everybody was scared of COVID, even visiting doctors was not easy as all doctors would first insist patients to get tested for COVID and getting COVID test was not easy here, but some how managed to get it done and once report came negative, it took about 4 months to diagnose the actual disease, was just going to different doctors and labs all day for 2-3 months as admitting to hospital was very risky due to COVID cases, got so many tests done which we have never heard of in our whole life, but finally it was diagnosed and with proper treatment she was cured in August and by that time even House renovation was completed and shifted back to my renovated house in Sep.

But finally since Sep doing good, ready to welcome 2021 with New Ryzen Gear and more locations with Dedipath

Speechless.
    Hope you all are doing well now.

Thanked by 1HostEONS
  • plan to open a total of 12 new locations :) ----hosting related

pan to grow in quality this business

plan to finish a agriculture project
    pan to invert in green energy
    pan to have a second child if will be possible.
    etc etc etc.

Thanked by 1BradyH