Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where can you find Frontend Developers?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Where can you find Frontend Developers?

Hi there,

I am in need of a Frontend Developer for a medium size project but I want to avoid Fiverr since my past experience with them is bad. Do you guys have any suggestions for where I can look around or if you know anyone that would complete such a project?

Thanks.

Comments

• I can do frontend. What do you have in mind ? Do you need specific framework / language ?

• Freelancer.com or upwork.com (freelancer is slightly better)

Thanked by 1sgno1
  • @yokowasis said:
    I can do frontend. What do you have in mind ? Do you need specific framework / language ?

I can implement it into the framework myself, just need it done in HTML5, CSS3, JS. But if you would like to do it with the framework that is welcome to, I'm looking to use Nuxt (Vue).

• @t0ny0 said:
    Freelancer.com or upwork.com (freelancer is slightly better)

It asks for too much information, and I've struggled to get people. I've started to look for individuals instead away from platforms like that.

• @sgno1 said:

@yokowasis said:
    I can do frontend. What do you have in mind ? Do you need specific framework / language ?

I can implement it into the framework myself, just need it done in HTML5, CSS3, JS. But if you would like to do it with the framework that is welcome to, I'm looking to use Nuxt (Vue).

I am more react kind of a guy.

I wish you luck. I am agree, you are lucky if you can find a decent developer on those platform. I have used it before, instead of using your time developing, you use your time telling them what's wrong with their submission, and most of the time they just gave up and leave you hanging, wasting more time.

Also, some of them can't even write english properly. You need to use your brain to decipher what they were saying.

• sgno1sgno1 Member
    edited December 2020

@yokowasis said:

@sgno1 said:

@yokowasis said:

I wish you luck. I am agree, you are lucky if you can find a decent developer on those platform. I have used it before, instead of using your time developing, you use your time telling them what's wrong with their submission, and most of the time they just gave up and leave you hanging, wasting more time.

Also, some of them can't even write english properly. You need to use your brain to decipher what they were saying.

Exactly. So I'm looking for individuals instead. So I assume you are not up for the task in that case to do it with (HTML, CSS, JS)? If so, thank you for trying to reach out least.

• @sgno1 said:

@yokowasis said:

@sgno1 said:

@yokowasis said:

Exactly. So I'm looking for individuals instead. So I assume you are not up for the task in that case to do it with (HTML, CSS, JS)? If so, thank you for trying to reach out least.

Hi, which CSS framework and Vue version you prefer?

• @ferri said:

@sgno1 said:

@yokowasis said:

@sgno1 said:

@yokowasis said:

Anything works honestly, if I was to choose it would be between - Bootstrap or Material. And for the Vue version it would have be 2.x since a lot of stuff is not yet working with 3.x

• @sgno1 said:

@ferri said:

@sgno1 said:

@yokowasis said:

@sgno1 said:

@yokowasis said:

Anything works honestly, if I was to choose it would be between - Bootstrap or Material. And for the Vue version it would have be 2.x since a lot of stuff is not yet working with 3.x

Yes, many people still choose v2.x instead of 3.x. Would you mind PMing me your design?
    Maybe I can help with this. Thanks

Thanked by 1sgno1
  • @sgno1 said:

@yokowasis said:

@sgno1 said:

@yokowasis said:

Yeah, I am going to pass this.

Good luck thought.

Thanked by 1sgno1
  • @yokowasis said:

@sgno1 said:

@yokowasis said:

@sgno1 said:

@yokowasis said:

Yeah, I am going to pass this.

Good luck thought.

Thanks once again for your opinion on those platforms, I appreciate it.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

All the devs are hanging out on the DEV Community. Read their blogs and find your favorite, then send a message!

Thanked by 1sgno1
  • @yoursunny said:
    All the devs are hanging out on the DEV Community. Read their blogs and find your favorite, then send a message!

Will check it out! Thanks once again.

• Thanked by 1armandorg
  • armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@lokuzard said:
    @armandorg maybe? AALayer.

Thank you for the tag mate!

/sent pm

Thanked by 1lokuzard
  • @sgno1 said:
    Hi there,

I am in need of a Frontend Developer for a medium size project but I want to avoid Fiverr since my past experience with them is bad. Do you guys have any suggestions for where I can look around or if you know anyone that would complete such a project?

Thanks.

we are also launching a new web development company.

Thanked by 1sgno1