Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Giveaway inside ⏰ VirMach Flash Deals Monitor ⚡️ Time to celebrate the belated annual event!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Giveaway inside ⏰ VirMach Flash Deals Monitor ⚡️ Time to celebrate the belated annual event!

ddhhzddhhz Member
edited December 2020 in General

Thanks to their hard work, VirMach is finally up and running with its annual flash sale event!

Keep missing out on deals? Don't know how good a deal is?

Presenting the original deal monitor freshly relaunched (aff):

https://virmach.app

Official flash sale page: https://virmach.com/black-friday-cyber-monday (no-aff)

Features:

• 🔗 Order links are allowlisted (did I say it right?) by VirMach so you see less CF blocks
  • 🔔 Audio Alert (No Brainer!)
  • ⏰ Push Notifications
  • 💰 Deal Rating and Valuation (for my own reference, turn on in settings)
  • 📖 Deal History
  • ⭐️ Star deals to keep track of them
  • 🖼️ Download deal image for sharing
  • ⚡️ Speedtest & Looking glass details
  • 🕒 Countdown timer (will update once deals times are more predictable)
  • 📖 2019 Deal History (aff)
  • 💬 Telegram channel and group for real time notifications
  • 🎈 Messages from VirMach will also be forwarded to TG so we can be in the knows of any upcoming manual deals or service updates

Screenshots:

deals page]

view deal]

push notifications]

telegram

💳 Giveaway MasterCard gift card to add to your VirMach balance (Not sponsored).

• Anyone who comments below is eligible. 1 entry/person/24hr by Dec 8 9:59:59PM EST drawing with random.org shortly after.
  • You're welcome to comment with Feedback, suggestions, deals you got, deals you missed, or anything you'd like.
  • If eligible entry # is odd: 1x $10 MasterCard gift card
  • If eligible entry # is even: 2x $7 MasterCard gift card
  • Winner(s) have 3 hours from time of PM to add $$ to VirMach account funds before card expiry.
  • If you don't like VirMach, you are free to comment but will be ineligible for the award since the award is VirMach account funds after all.

$10 should at the least get you a $7 1 Core / 510MB RAM / 15GB SSD / 500GB Bandwidth KVM VPS any VirMach location for a year (aff) and you'll still have $3 left over. 🎈 Perhaps you can an even better deal from the flash sale!

Disclaimer: https://virmach.app is not owned or operated by VirMach.
Official flash sale page: https://virmach.com/black-friday-cyber-monday (no-aff)

Thanked by 2bdl JasonM

Comments

• How many $$ did you earn through the monitor last year, just out of curiosity.

Thanked by 1Daniel15
  • Hmmmm

• Nice.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited December 2020

Do you really need a thread for your aff money?

No mention of aff link, thread closed and warned.

Edit: I have conflict of interest on this so I will not comment further / taking any action on this. Thread re-open.

Thanked by 3ariq01 Chronic Ganonk
  • I'm in .

• PS: are your website compatible with Android 7.1?
    The content is always blank but the title can correctly loaded.

• user123user123 Member
    edited December 2020

Commenting because I can't keep my big yap shut.

@RecD said:
    PS: are your website compatible with Android 7.1?
    The content is always blank but the title can correctly loaded.

Most websites work better with Android 6.9.

Thanked by 2RecD Salomon123
  • Here is my comment.

• Me too. Need to renew some idlers.

• Thanks for sharing :)

• Virbot is driving~ Every 12 minutes:

DXK5jI.png

• sounds interesting :p

• Thanks

• nice nice

• Yay. Another giveaway

• Legit :)

• BertieBertie Member
    edited December 2020

Honestly, I'm happy to use your aff link. I feel like @FAT32 should be incorporating aff links too in his tracker - if FAT32 doesn't want to profit, couldn't the aff earnings go towards a charity of his choice? A 10% commission is fair compensation for putting together the time to build an app and Telegram bot for this.

That being said, it would be really nice if your Telegram bot didn't incorporate Virmach's replies on LET. They typically don't offer a lot of value - maybe separating the bot into a deals only channel and a deals+ channel?

I've been using your app to quickly evaluate offers while using FAT32's Telegram Channel to notify me of new deals.

Thanks for putting together this app.

• This giveaway is a really smart way to constantly bump the thread and make those sweet affiliate bucks

Thanked by 2Bertie armandorg
  • I want one!

• ddhhzddhhz Member
    edited December 2020

@Bertie said:
    That being said, it would be really nice if your Telegram bot didn't incorporate Virmach's replies on LET. They typically don't offer a lot of value - maybe separating the bot into a deals only channel and a deals+ channel?

Thanks for bringing that up.

Agreed, having those comments in the channel made sense at the time, I've redirected them to the group for those who wants see the latest comments from VirMach.

• Woohoo here we go!

• @smallbibi said:
    This giveaway is a really smart way to constantly bump the thread and make those sweet affiliate bucks

Learn from the bump master - RN

• Finally 👍🏼

• Finally reopened!

• good website.

• VirMach Black Friday Flash Sale Monitor

https://www.chkaja.com/bf.php

You can change language by right top side select.

Monitoring Second and Alert Notice and Voice Notice and Sold Out Notice and window s notify you can change by youself.

Have AFF Billing LINK and NO AFF Billing LINK choice by yourself.

• I will miss out all viramch deals this year. because I have two good LET-Creation deals by fat32

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • $4.50 /yr No Brainer! - 67% OFF, just posting that I wasn't able to get it. but may win giveaway :D

• Is the random draw live streamed or something?

Or else the results are up for debate. :D

@ddhhz said: Order links are allowlisted (did I say it right?) by VirMach so you see less CF blocks

Whitelisted I suppose

• Nice..