Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for dedicated server with 16+ cores
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for dedicated server with 16+ cores

Hi guys,

I am looking for an affordable dedicated server with 16 to 32 Cores, 32gb to 64gb memory, and 2x2tb hard drives (2x 4tb will also work)

This is to run a script that gathers search engine results, it uses the tor browser as a proxy..

All offers are appreciated, if you have something please let me know.

Thanks

Comments

• Wholesaleinternet. Btw - probably what you need can be done without browser. Just pure http requests. As result you would need vps instead of dedi server.

• Hetzner AX161

• Hi Dodheimsgard, I oversimplified when I said "browser", but the thing is highly CPU intensive, I am maxing all my 12 cores when I test it on my desktop, I haven't found an affordable VPS with 16+ cores, the ones that I found are extremely expensive, thank you for the suggestion, will check them out.

Thank you amplificator for the suggestion, the ax161 is my first choice if I don't find anything else, I am looking for an alternative.

• SGrafSGraf Member, Patron Provider

What's your location preference, budget,...

• hetzner all the way

• If you have $$ hetzner or 1gbps servers. They had dual 2680v4 on black friday.

• lots of people here to promote always the same company why?. e.g hetzner, ovh

• AmplificatorAmplificator Member
    edited December 2020

@mhosting_in said:
    lots of people here to promote always the same company why?. e.g hetzner, ovh

Service and price point for Hetzner is pretty good.

Can you beat their auctions? What about their AX161?

You charge 192 USD for dual Xeon 5650 and 72GB memory. I can get a 32core EPYC with 128GB ram for 132 USD at Hetzner and get many many times better performance. Not to dump trash on you, but perhaps now you see why :)

They are dirt cheap while delivering good enough service. Far from perfect, but it is pretty damn good.

• @mhosting_in said:

Because we dont like to overpay.

• @dodheimsgard said:

@mhosting_in said:

but why not give other providers some more chances.
    like Cpanel price hike better to support other lowendcompany.
    otherwise so many companies suffering Cpanel price hike.

• AmplificatorAmplificator Member
    edited December 2020

@mhosting_in said:

@dodheimsgard said:

@mhosting_in said:

I get your point, but would you personally pay much higher price for much less performance?

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@mhosting_in said:

Usually it's because either one of these 2 words exists in the request - affordable or cheap.

• oplinkoplink Member, Patron Provider

Intel Xeon E5-2683v4 (16 cores) 32 GB DDR4 ECC 1TB SSD 1 Gb Unmetered
    https://my.oplink.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=200

• @oplink said:

With all respect your RAM and extra IPs upgrades pricing is...

• @mhosting_in said:

@dodheimsgard said:

@mhosting_in said:

Why we should pay extra 25% or more to buy servers from wholesaleinternet reseller? Some noobs could buy such servers, but not here, its lowendalk, most guys here know where to buy for cheap. Charity is about giving chances, not business.

• @mhosting_in said:

@dodheimsgard said:

@mhosting_in said:

You would think it's that easy. You provide hosting services hence you feel like "I need customers"

But if you were in the same situation, you would rather go with the REAL companies which sell the servers instead of SummerHosts who hardly do any work and are trying to earn money off it.

• oplinkoplink Member, Patron Provider

@dodheimsgard said:

@oplink said:

With all respect your RAM and extra IPs upgrades pricing is...

Mem prices adjusted. IP prices are still 3$ per ip.

• thank you guys for all your suggestions.