Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS from India and Indonesia with native ipv6.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS from India and Indonesia with native ipv6.

hello,
as stated in the tittle, i need a VPS from India and Indonesia with native ipv6 support, with minimum /64 or it would be great if the provider also able to allocate /48.

Bandwidth : min 1TB,
Ram: min 1GB.
Price: < 15$/m

Thankyou.

PS: already asked Leapswitch but they only allocate /64 for dedicated server.

Comments

• @kzed said:
    hello,
    as stated in the tittle, i need a VPS from India and Indonesia with native ipv6 support, with minimum /64 or it would be great if the provider also able to allocate /48.

Thankyou.

Well you will have difficulties to get IPv6 in Indonesia.

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • @chocolateshirt, i think it already common or at least some local hosting providers already providing it. but most of them only provide one or two addresses per VPS.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

I only know of 2 providers in Indo - Hostingan and CloudKilat.

But I'm not sure if they have native IPv6.

• @thedp just asked Hostingan and they don't support ipv6 yet.
    but thankyou for the info.

Thanked by 1DP
  • in my opinio, for Indonesia, only idcloudhost that can suit to your budget and specs, but no IPv6.

Maybe @yokowasis or @lontong would know - sorry for tagging :)

Thanked by 1kzed
  • @fazar, well the budget is not my main issue here as long as the other requirements are meet..

• well actually my main requirement is just the native /64 ipv6. i can compromise the others..

• @ErawanArifNugroho, they only provide single ipv6 address per VM.

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • what about idwebhost? https://idwebhost.com/vps-murah

Thanked by 2kzed Ganonk
  • @DianTama, they only support ipv6 for their VPS line.

@kzed said:
    @DianTama, they only support ipv6 for their VPS line.

But isn't that what you're looking for?

• ah typo, i mean they only support ipv4, sorry

@kzed said:
    ah typo, i mean they only support ipv4, sorry

Oh because it says both on their website - https://idwebhost.com/vps-murah

FREE Dedicated IPv4 dan IPv6

• yes but i asked directly their sales team to confirm it and they said only support ipv4 at the moment... not sure why they write that, either their page is misleading or their sales team was clueless?

• many comment for user indo only :lol:

• out of curiosity, does ipv6 is still not widely implemented by major local ISP providers? like Telkom, Biznet, MyRepublic?
    it's been 3 years since last time i use them so I don't know the internet development in Indonesia anymore...

• edited December 2020

@kzed said:
    out of curiosity, does ipv6 is still not widely implemented by major local ISP providers? like Telkom, Biznet, MyRepublic?
    it's been 3 years since last time i use them so I don't know the internet development in Indonesia anymore...

No good news about IPv6 in Indonesia, even telkom did not officially support ipv6. Biznet maybe support native IPv6, but dunno about their /64 allocation

• @kzed said:
    out of curiosity, does ipv6 is still not widely implemented by major local ISP providers? like Telkom, Biznet, MyRepublic?

https://erawanarifnugroho.com/2020/06/06/indiehome-sudah-support-ipv6.html

cc : @ErawanArifNugroho

Thanked by 1ErawanArifNugroho
  • @kzed said:

Biznet has implemented Dual-Stack IPv6,
    but MyRepublic hasn't yet implemented that

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • @kzed said:
    hello,

Thankyou.

Hi there, genuine curiosity. What is the use case for /64 block for ipv6 instead of a few limited counts?

• try alibaba cloud

• For India, @BlazingSwitch should be able to offer you something.

Note : No personal experience with hosting them.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@kzed said:
    hello,

Thankyou.

You can come to us :) but we can do only /80 or /112

• @thedp said:
    I only know of 2 providers in Indo - Hostingan and CloudKilat.

But I'm not sure if they have native IPv6.

Indonesian ISP doesn't even support ipv6. For India there are a lot of them.

Thanked by 1ViridWeb
  • noexittvnoexittv Member
    edited December 2020

@kzed said:
    hello,

Thankyou.

I dont see this provider mentioned in this thread. They will assign a /64 IPv6 to your VM.
    Linode.com (no referral)
    Linode.com (with referral)

Prices start at $5/m.

Edit: They have datacenters in Mumbai, IN and Singapore.

• @noexittv said:

@kzed said:
    hello,

Thankyou.

I dont see this provider mentioned in this thread. They will assign a /64 IPv6 to your VM.
    Linode.com (no referral)

Prices start at $5/m.

i don't think linode has server in Indonesia? or do they now?

• @DianTama said:

@noexittv said:

@kzed said:
    hello,

Thankyou.

Linode.com (no referral)

Prices start at $5/m.

i don't think linode has server in Indonesia? or do they now?

They have datacenters in Mumbai, IN and Singapore.

Thanked by 1DianTama
  • @noexittv, the FAQ stated that they could assign /64 to VM but not to India location and some other locations..

@BharatB, I already in touch with you yesterday and will make purchase soon :)

@yokowasis, care to give me some list that meets my requirement?