Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What Does BlueVM "Failure to make payment will result in account suspension" mean?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What Does BlueVM "Failure to make payment will result in account suspension" mean?

Hi @BlueVM ,

I booked an order by mistake (really sorry for that), and I received the following mail:

This is the third and final billing notice that your invoice no. ***** which was generated on 11/13/2013 is now overdue. Failure to make payment will result in account suspension.

I'm wondering what it means, does it infer that failing to pay would effect all my other services, and leads to my whole account suspended?

Comments

• Open a ticket with them, tell them you ordered by mistake

Thanked by 1noisycode
  • @joodle said:
    Open a ticket with them, tell them you ordered by mistake

Ye, I think so. I've posted one, and now I'm waiting for the reply. Thanks:)

• cfgguycfgguy Member, Host Rep

No it never happens like that. Your services will not be activated until you have paid for it.

But if you have ordered a addon or extra bandwidth by mistake then you should inform them first.

Thanked by 1noisycode
  • Thanks you guys! They've helped me to cancel the order.

Sweet BlueVM :P

• This is not BlueVM's ticket system.

/thread

Thanked by 1BlueVM
This discussion has been closed.