Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

dmca ignore specials
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

dmca ignore specials

Anyone aware of any of these cyber monday specials being DMCA ignore, meaning capable of using public torrent trackers, KVM, and multicore and preferably a terabyte hard drive. got a dedicated server from hetzner once, it was so nice,but it was only a day before they were threatening to give me the boot cause of torrent downloads. any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Did you do torrenting on private trackers or public ones?

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Please stop downloading torrents of copyrighted material. Prime Membership is cheaper than jail time. Thousands of films for $119 per year. Sign up for a free trial on my website https://yoursunny.com/m/ click "Prime member" on left side.

The proper use of BitTorrent is distributing Wikipedia archives and Ubuntu installers. Verizon FiOS allows 10TB monthly and I seed Kiwix from a Raspberry Pi on and off using half of that bandwidth.

• @brainguarder said:
    got a dedicated server from hetzner once, it was so nice,but it was only a day before they were threatening to give me the boot cause of torrent downloads. any help would be appreciated.

VPN dude holy hell. Use one and cap your torrent traffic if you are using any public network socket. Disk encryption. This is 101 dude. Though i was full in on BT back in the day so we users ended up learning the hard way about security.

The internet isnt free anymore. So...Torrenting is only used for linux ISOs. You understand.
    “My girlfriend likes watching debian 10 in 4k.”Ya know.

Or you could get a seedbox and not have to worry?

• @petunias said: “My girlfriend likes watching debian 10 in 4k.”

Yeah I also love to watch debian on debian action in 4k. So we have something incommon

• Always use vpn when torrenting in germany. Try walkerservers or seedhost.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

I'll ignore a DMCA, but not the legitimacy of an actual copyright infringement :-). Legitimate by HK law that is.