Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Migrating to a new server. Looking for someone to take over my Hetzner AX41
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Migrating to a new server. Looking for someone to take over my Hetzner AX41

edoarudo5edoarudo5 Member
edited November 2020 in General

Server is in FSN1-DC12
Next invoice is on December 12,2020
Addons:
1 x Additional IP address
1 x 1 TB NVMe SSD

Renews for €50.24 but cheaper if add-ons can be removed (?)

Comes with Windows Server 2019 Datacenter (UEFI installed if that matters)

Asking for $30, verified Paypal only. Otherwise, will just let this server go peacefully.

Comments

• itsgoingdownitsgoingdown Member
    edited November 2020

Nvm

• Hetzner is now down for 8 hours straight ugh, I can't take this deal if I wanted to. Is it working for you?

• @Perzcivil said:
    Hetzner is now down for 8 hours straight ugh, I can't take this deal if I wanted to. Is it working for you?

Hetzner is working fine for me.

• Hello,

I am willing to take

can i cancel addons right away?

• Also...what is your reason for moving to new server? (just curious)

• Don't have experience with removing addons. Will reach out to support later and see then I'll update this thread with an updated renewal price. Quite busy at the moment so I can't immediately reply to queries or on this thread.

• @seenu said:
    Also...what is your reason for moving to new server? (just curious)

Have snatched great deals with Knownhost and Servarica which are more cost efficient for me.

Thanked by 1seenu
  • I'll wana pick it up but cost is too high smh. Why does hetnzer has setup fees :(

• uzaysanuzaysan Member
    edited November 2020

@itsgoingdown said:
    I'll wana pick it up but cost is too high smh. Why does hetnzer has setup fees :(

You dont pay setup fee if you transfer it from someone. But make sure to ask hetzner to get correct information

• @edoarudo5 said:
    Don't have experience with removing addons. Will reach out to support later and see then I'll update this thread with an updated renewal price. Quite busy at the moment so I can't immediately reply to queries or on this thread.

Just ask via support, they can do that easily.

Thanked by 1edoarudo5
  • I am still in the process of migrating my files to the new server. Will update this thread once the add-ons are removed and the server is ready to be transferred.

• So the 1 TB NVMe drive has been removed as an add-on. I still need the extra IP right now, just waiting until I complete migrating the domain name that's using that IP and I will request to remove that add-on, too.

• Is it the nvme or the non nvme version. I'm up for a nvme version.

• It's the NVMe version. I am still migrating my files and settings to the new server.

• Wats the eta on dat?

• Maybe today, maybe tomorrow. Just having some problems with the new host.

• Ah no worries. I Wana get a box anyways either you either from hetnzer. Let me know your best price. Or I'll have too look at a auction server.

• Okay. So this server is ready to be transferred. Renewal price is 39 euros but would be a bit higher on the 12th (because of the addons removed, maybe 50 euros, just putting it out there). Since the renewal date is approaching, lowering the price down to $15.