Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSolutions.ro New location in 5-4-3-2-1 days ! Enjoy a top storage plan ! - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSolutions.ro New location in 5-4-3-2-1 days ! Enjoy a top storage plan !

Comments

• @Neoon said: @cociu more deals?

looking to create some for bucharest... but not sure.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@cociu said:

@Neoon said: @cociu more deals?

What are you afraid of, my son?
    The chinese invasion?
    The crashing extended?

• @cociu said:

@Neoon said: @cociu more deals?

You got us excited 15 hours ago when you said you would have a crazy one for @FAT32 within 2-3 hours from that time. So much teasing ;)

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

• Hey, I'm interested in this but I cannot see any benchmarking. Can someone share a https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script result?

• @wl4236820 said:
    Hello @cociu
    Can you check my ticket? #837749

FFS, are you new? And you didn't even say "please".

LET needs an etiquette reminder lesson leading up to sales days.

Thanked by 1Chronic
  • @cociu said:

@Galeej said: Do you accept cancellation before the order is provisioned?

yes

Cancelled previous order and ordered 6tb again. Can’t resist. Thanks for the deal.

• @Galeej said:
    Cancelled previous order and ordered 6tb again. Can’t resist. Thanks for the deal.

You cloudn't resist ;)

• @Butine25 said:

@Galeej said:

You cloudn't resist ;)

Oops my bad.

• It was just a pun :p

• I thought you were going to fix the network before offering black friday deals? You said maximum 2 days to be resolved like 4-5 days ago.... That is posted in the other thread.

• @RAINMAN said:
    I thought you were going to fix the network before offering black friday deals? You said maximum 2 days to be resolved like 4-5 days ago.... That is posted in the other thread.

Did you check if the IP has changed? iirc someone reported their IP got changed to a different one.

Mine got back online and continue running...

• @RAINMAN said: I thought you were going to fix the network before offering black friday deals? You said maximum 2 days to be resolved like 4-5 days ago.... That is posted in the other thread.

For this is a preorder and is for another location if you can look better. Now if you look only what you want to see ... is clear you cannot see the details. Oradea will be resolved this week withowt any delay but the offer was made for bucharest (different location) .

• Waiting for my order to be delivered!

Way juicy plans!
    Thanks @cociu

• any looking glass to check ping and route @cociu

• user123user123 Member
    edited November 2020

@mhasandx said:
    any looking glass to check ping and route @cociu

I literally Googled "hostsolutions.ro looking glass" and it was the first result.

Edit: Sorry, I forgot Hostsolutions now has a new location!

• @cociu I don't think I got one (I got a $0 invoice), but thank you for doing a very attractive flash offer :). I hope you are enjoying your dinner!

• @user123 said:

@mhasandx said:
    any looking glass to check ping and route @cociu

I literally Googled "hostsolutions.ro looking glass" and it was the first result.

Don't think you can get anything for this location since the server is not even installed yet :p

Thanked by 1user123
  • @mhasandx said: any looking glass to check ping and route @cociu

i dont even have the router there installed (tumorrow will start the instalation) so for the moment i cannot provide . If you really want a offer from this tread i sugest to buy , test it for 5 days and after this ask for money back in case you dont like it . The condition for money back is not cross 500gb traffic and dont be a dick/spammer/

• @cociu Can you provide a speedtest on that please? Storage kvm 2tb 1GBPS

• @Bob1321 said: @cociu Can you provide a speedtest on that please? Storage kvm 2tb 1GBPS

hello, normaly we do not provide any speed test because is not relevant , is depend of location , node , upstream (not all storage is go with same upstream) for this we have give 5 days money back guarantee no question asked you need only to not cross 500gb transfer or been a dick/spammer.

• cociucociu Member
    edited November 2020

@ WE WILL LET ONLY 50 CUPONS MORE IN STOCK AND FOR US BLACK FRIDAY 2020 IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED. PLEASE NOTE ALL ORDERS WILL BE PROVIDED UP TO 5 DAYS DUE OF HUGE DEMAND , WE ASK PATIENCE GUYS BECAUSE WILL NOT BE EASY TO DEPLOY SUCH QUANTITY OF ORDERS. ONCE YOUR ORDER WILL BE DEPLOYED WE WILL CHAGE THE NEXT DUE DATE SO IN THIS CASE YOU WILL NOT LOST NOTHING.

EDIT : Some shared data from our business like always :

1) Record order/1 client : 1340 dollars (i mean the maximum spend/user this BF)
    2) more than 1000 orders
    3) record in new users this weekend in the last 8 years in public business
    4) Record in completed orders payed
    5) record durring the flash sale for visiting our whmcs
    6) the most rappid promo was gone in aprox 4 second
    7) record in income money durring one weekend

So yes is really apreciated and we promise we will keep work hard to make this hapen again next year.

• @cociu said:
    YOU WILL NOT LOST NOTHING

You will not lose anything

Thanked by 1cociu
  • yongsikleeyongsiklee Member, Patron Provider

@jixun said:

@cociu said:
    YOU WILL NOT LOST NOTHING

You will not lose anything

LOL

• Congrats @cociu . Regards from Spain.

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • RedSoxRedSox Member
    edited November 2020

Cociu is the first provider on LET who didn't reply to me in private messages. Okay!

• @RedSox said:
    Cociu is the first provider on LET who didn't reply to me in private messages. Okay!

Were you being annoying?

Thanked by 1yongsiklee
  • user123user123 Member
    edited November 2020

@TimboJones said:

@RedSox said:

Were you being annoying?

Excerpt from their chat*:

@RedSox: what are you wearing, honeybun?
    @RedSox: a/s/l?

Honestly, I would crack up IRL if @cociu went all "I put on my robe and wizard hat".

*may or may not be based on a true story

ETA for @TimboJones - tl;dr no, he was not being annoying

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • No I just asked him about the CPU on his VPses selling on BF. A few weeks ago he said that there's gonna be plans with better CPU. So I asked about that and that's it.

• user123user123 Member
    edited November 2020

@RedSox said:
    No I just asked him about the CPU on his VPses selling on BF. A few weeks ago he said that there's gonna be plans with better CPU. So I asked about that and that's it.

I like my story better, sorry. There's more romance and more...je ne sais quoi.

Thanked by 1RedSox