Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1GServers.com - Black Friday 2020 Dedicated Server Deal - Deep Discount - Price Lock
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1GServers.com - Black Friday 2020 Dedicated Server Deal - Deep Discount - Price Lock

1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider

I present you today with our highly anticipated Black Friday 2020 dedicated server special. We've been expanding fast, and working hard to make more servers available for you at special prices. This special is for customized servers, with generally a 0-2 business day turnaround time. We support CentOS 8, 7 & 6, Ubuntu 18.04 LTS and Debian 10. Inventory is very limited, be sure to grab yours today!

We expect this deal to sell out very quickly, and this deal is exclusive to the Low End Talk community to save the most money.

THE BLACK FRIDAY 2020 DEAL

• Dual E5-2680v4 (28 cores / 56 threads @ 2.4GHz)
  • 64GB DDR3 ECC RAM (upgrades available)
  • 2x 4TB Enterprise HDD or 1x 2TB SSD (upgrades available)
  • 20TB transfer on 1gbps dedicated port (1g & 10g upgrades available)
  • CentOS 6/7/8, Ubuntu 18.04 LTS or Debian 10
  • IPv4: /31 primary (1 usable IP) (upgrades available)
  • Setup time: 0-2 business days
  • Only $84/mo - Price locked
  • Click Here To Order
  • (If it's no longer listed on the above link, it's sold out)

MYSTERY DEALS

• As usual, be sure to keep checking this page for hidden mystery deals that will be popping up:
  • View Our LET Specials

Fine print: The price listed is recurring and price locked. Not valid with any other deals or promotions.

--

Looking for something special?

Don’t hesitate to reach out to us for a custom quote! Contact Us

--

Why do business with 1GServers.com

In business since 2012, we have helped hundreds of customers save money to help grow their businesses. We do this by:

• Continually automating more of our internal processes.
  • Offering affordable bandwidth upgrades.
  • Owning 100% of our hardware / debt free / not resellers.
  • Expert technical support available for the occasional issue

--

What are some other advantages?

Here are some upgrades we offer:

• IPMI/KVM console access granted upon request
  • 100TB of monthly transfer for only $49/mo
  • 1Gbps unmetered transfer for only $169/mo
  • Upgrade to /29 subnet for only $5/mo
  • Upgrade to /28 subnet for only $13/mo
  • Upgrade to /27 subnet for only $29/mo (dual processors only)
  • Upgrade to /26 subnet for only $62/mo (dual processors only)
  • IPv6 /64 subnet upon request (free)

--

About our network

Our multihomed network is enterprise grade powered by 100% Juniper routers and switches. We have over 100Gbps of network capacity and growing.

Thanks for your interest!

Click Here To View Our LET Specials

Comments

• so nice -you write arin/IP my name and real adress - wouh - that makes it impossible to print all mystical content in the web

• 1gservers1gservers Member, Patron Provider

@seoworld said:
    so nice -you write arin/IP my name and real adress - wouh - that makes it impossible to print all mystical content in the web

Please reach out to support [at] 1gservers.com for further assistance with this.

• you don't contact me before you write my datas to arin - so i will change to other host without this practice. my idea is to inform other interested parties on your serverservices.

@seoworld said:
    my idea is to inform other interested parties on your serverservices.

And we're here to inform the same interested parties, along with yourself had you simply reached out to us prior to you hijacking our black friday thread, that you, the client, are in control of the rWHOIS data, as you can create a sub-contact in our client area and assign the sub-contact rWHOIS roles.

• excellent it is my own fault that my real data are publicly in the directory

@seoworld said:
    excellent it is my own fault that my real data are publicly in the directory

Not placing blame, however you are in control of it as explained. Thanks for your correspondence.

• 1Gservers is solid provider. Never had issues with them. And this offer is really crazy. Actually i'm almost crying looking on it understanding that i don't need these powers.

Good luck!

Thanked by 11gservers
  • Hi, can a hardware RAID be included?

@b0bi said:
    Hi, can a hardware RAID be included?

This specific server is not capable of hardware RAID. However, we do have similar servers available that do offer RAID. Please reach out to support [at] 1gservers.com and we'd be happy to let you know what we do have that fits your needs and budget.

• I already contacted them, but another questions about:
    | IPMI/KVM console access granted upon request

Can I have regular access to install any OS I wish?

@b0bi said:
    I already contacted them, but another questions about:

Yes, that is what direct IPMI/KVM access gets you, the ability to mount local ISO's from your computer to install any OS you wish. Having said that, IPMI/KVM access is only setup by request.

• b0bib0bi Member
    edited November 2020

@1gservers said:

@b0bi said:
    I already contacted them, but another questions about:

Yes, that is what direct IPMI/KVM access gets you, the ability to mount local ISO's from your computer to install any OS you wish. Having said that, IPMI/KVM access is only setup by request.

By Request - Meaning that I just have to request it once when I set up the server and I'll have it permanently , or I need to notify you each time on advance when I'll need it for a session?

@b0bi said:
    By Request - Meaning that I just have to request it once when I set up the server and I'll have it permanently , or I need to notify you each time on advance when I'll need it for a session?

When we setup the IPMI access, we white list the IP address you'll be accessing from. So unless your IP address changes from the machine you'll be accessing from, it would be permanent.

On the other hand, if you simply need to access the KVM, without the ability to mount an ISO, you do not need to contact us, as that is available in our portal anytime.

We also offer the ability, without contacting us, to utilize Netboot.xyz to install an OS. You can read about that on our blog post here:
    https://1gservers.com/blog/system-administration/booting-into-netboot-xyz-is-now-supported/

Only 7 left... Once they're gone, they're gone!

• @1gservers said:
    Only 7 left... Once they're gone, they're gone!

I want to add 4*8TB HDD and set up Windows2012, how much