Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap Asia VPS for Game hosting prefer 8GB RAM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap Asia VPS for Game hosting prefer 8GB RAM

edited November 2020 in General

Hi guys, I'm new to this community and spent some time searching for this but found no result. I am looking to playing modded Minecraft with friends and want to see do you guys know any cheap VPS options for hosting a Minecraft server in Asia.

Thanks in advance, feel free to link to other posts if you know this question has already been answered.

edit: by cheap I mean cheaper than the big companies such as digital ocean

Comments

• What's cheap?

• swat4swat4 Member
    edited November 2020

@Iwantcheaphosting123 said:
    Hi guys, I'm new to this community and spent some time searching for this but found no result. I am looking to playing modded Minecraft with friends and want to see do you guys know any cheap VPS options for hosting a Minecraft server in Asia.

Thanks in advance, feel free to link to other posts if you know this question has already been answered.

I host several game servers (private use only with friends) and have tried different nodes. Hands down - Ryzen gives the best experience.

I don't have much to throw (as I shoulder every cost for the community - I don't ask the players to share the cost) but I know I can't use very cheap / shady service.

You may ask @seriesn for details - He has a rock solid node in Singapore. Ping is always low and never a second of downtime.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • Hey @swat4 thanks for the reply, however, there are somethings I do not understand.
    1. What do you mean node? for me, I have been using hosting providers like oxide.host, so I do not know what is a node
    2. You mentioned seriesn, is he a seller of VPS service?

• @Iwantcheaphosting123 said:
    Hey @swat4 thanks for the reply, however, there are somethings I do not understand.
    1. What do you mean node? for me, I have been using hosting providers like oxide.host, so I do not know what is a node

Opps.. sorry.. i meant 'host' .. bad typo...

And yes - @seriesn has the Top Provider tag in this forum and has very good reputation. Many people have used his VPS and no issues at all. You may wait for him to give you more information :D

Minecraft requires a very stable environment so choosing the right one is very important.

• XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep

We can do this in Singapore. What specs would you need ?

• @swat4 said:

@Iwantcheaphosting123 said:
    Hey @swat4 thanks for the reply, however, there are somethings I do not understand.

Opps.. sorry.. i meant 'host' .. bad typo...

And yes - @seriesn has the Top Provider tag in this forum and has very good reputation. Many people have used his VPS and no issues at all. You may wait for him to give you more information :D

Minecraft requires a very stable environment so choosing the right one is very important.

Thank you for the kind mention boss :).

I believe we already spoke @Iwantcheaphosting123 :).

I represent Nexus Bytes. Come join the family :)