Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MEGA BLACK FRIDAY DEALS FREE DA, DOUBLE DISK, DOUBLE BW, FREE ADDITIONAL IPs AnyNode.Net - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MEGA BLACK FRIDAY DEALS FREE DA, DOUBLE DISK, DOUBLE BW, FREE ADDITIONAL IPs AnyNode.Net

12346»

Comments

• anyNodeanyNode Member, Host Rep

Hello all!

Let me begin by answering some of this

@PandoGulf said:
    @anyNode Any special plans for CyberMonday ?

Sadly not as I'm going to explain below

@muneebrocks Yes the speeds I am explaining below

@Robinson said:
    Others say that anynode and hostodo are the same boss. Their VPS is often down, and often no one responds to tickets. VPS has nothing to do except cheap!

I can confirm we are not the same boss, Hassan of Hostodo is a client of mine.

@Bertie said:
    Anyone else finding their bandwidth is capped to ~25mbps (Cachefly), despite it being a 1Gbps port?

I/O is fine but benchmarks never complete.

Yes there is a slight explanation for this

@ericwang9513 said:

@dingxy said:

@Bertie said:
    Anyone else finding their bandwidth is capped to ~25mbps (Cachefly), despite it being a 1Gbps port?

I/O is fine but benchmarks never complete.

There are Huge package Loss for mine, and you could test it by Ping.pe

@anyNode Me too, huge package Loss for mine as well, my subnet is 66.23, by the way, the route of subnet 66.23 is different from your test ip 216.189.52.241 or subnet 69.85,plesae fix it,thx.

Confirm there is packet loss on some nodes

So hello all!

Sadly we did not go ahead with our CM plans due to the issues you have listed and I have had my head buried in tickets & the nodes trying to figure them out. Firstly those who were on KVM1, I apologise for the downtime earlier this week sadly a busted stick of RAM decided to freeze the machine and upon reboot, the node wouldn't post, I had called DC remote hands and they swapped the SSDs into a spare node (KVM2) and everyone was booted backup within a few hours. So those people are now on KVM2. KVM2 was intended as a spare node to help migrate users from KVM1 & KVM3 which were experiencing packet loss and slow speeds, we have revised our networking stack and setup on the nodes to be much more efficient. We apologise for not testing enough our setup and obviously we need to do better in the future. We are trying to migrate as many people as we can from KVM3 into KVM4 which has the new changes intended.

Anyone on KVM2 who desperately need expedited migration please open a ticket and I will do all I can. We are awaiting some replacement kit to get KVM1 back online and migrate the remaining users. Anyone with an order ID here I will try to process either today or tomorrow and give you your free upgrade.

If anyone needs any more help please open a ticket and remain patient I am catching up with everyone :)

Thanked by 1Kel
  • Confirm there is packet loss on some nodes

So hello all!

Sadly we did not go ahead with our CM plans due to the issues you have listed and I have had my head buried in tickets & the nodes trying to figure them out. Firstly those who were on KVM1, I apologise for the downtime earlier this week sadly a busted stick of RAM decided to freeze the machine and upon reboot, the node wouldn't post, I had called DC remote hands and they swapped the SSDs into a spare node (KVM2) and everyone was booted backup within a few hours. So those people are now on KVM2. KVM2 was intended as a spare node to help migrate users from KVM1 & KVM3 which were experiencing packet loss and slow speeds, we have revised our networking stack and setup on the nodes to be much more efficient. We apologise for not testing enough our setup and obviously we need to do better in the future. We are trying to migrate as many people as we can from KVM3 into KVM4 which has the new changes intended.

Anyone on KVM2 who desperately need expedited migration please open a ticket and I will do all I can. We are awaiting some replacement kit to get KVM1 back online and migrate the remaining users. Anyone with an order ID here I will try to process either today or tomorrow and give you your free upgrade.

If anyone needs any more help please open a ticket and remain patient I am catching up with everyone :)

@anyNode Thank you for your kindly support,my Order number: #4185412063
    , currently I'm in KVM3, I request to migrate to KVM4 asap, I will open a same ticket if possible, pls note!

• Could it be possible that one of your regular customer here get BW doubled?
    Invoice: #100370.
    Thanks!

• Like it……

• Order Number: 7039394887
    Please help double BW

• You better apply for a refund right away

@dingxy said:
    Order Number: 7039394887
    Please help double BW

• bond007bond007 Member
    edited December 2020

All those who see this post, I warn you, never buy anynode. The speed of their response to ticket is one week.

• @bond007 said:
    All those who see this post, I warn you, never buy anynode. The speed of their response to ticket is one week.

I have been using AnyNode for years and have been very satisfied.
    If you expect them to hold your hand on your unmanaged service - thats on you :-)

• I'm sorry maybe I didn't express it clearly. My service has been unavailable since I purchased it.
    I am a programmer myself, and I know the most basic IT. But I cannot use services that are completely unavailable.

@t0ny0 said:

@bond007 said:

If you expect them to hold your hand on your unmanaged service - thats on you :-)

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@bond007 said:
    I'm sorry maybe I didn't express it clearly. My service has been unavailable since I purchased it.
    I am a programmer myself, and I know the most basic IT. But I cannot use services that are completely unavailable.

@t0ny0 said:

@bond007 said:

Sounds good that I didn't buy from AnyNode but from Hostodo ( @Hassan )

@fatelulu said:
    Invoice #111885
    I want to get double
    Thanks a lot

This is not for one of the plans listed.

All orders should now be upgraded anyone with any issues just open a ticket.

@bond007 said:

Do you have a ticket ID for me? I'd love to check this out and potentially compensate for. I do apologise for any issues you have.

• Invoice Number: 8617658932
    Double SSD + Directadmin

• Hello @anyNode may i check with you if my Invoice #111278 is qualified for double the disk? thanks

• @anyNode said that the deals would be handled here in the forum. They have not responded for several days however.

• BertieBertie Member
    edited December 2020

@trycatchthis said: They have not responded for several days however.

Unfortunately the packet loss situation hasn't improved that much either (still around 5-15%), but it's definitely improved from the initial situation.

• I have the same 'packet loss problem' :/ Node: KVM3.LV (66.23.1AB.XYZ)
    Ticket opened, ID: 695983.

@trycatchthis said:
    Invoice Number: 8617658932
    Double SSD + Directadmin

All handled

@titus said:
    I have the same 'packet loss problem' :/ Node: KVM3.LV (66.23.1AB.XYZ)

Should be resolved if you are on KVM1/KVM4 :)

@derekyang said:
    Hello @anyNode may i check with you if my Invoice #111278 is qualified for double the disk? thanks

Sadly not

@Bertie said:

@trycatchthis said: They have not responded for several days however.

Unfortunately the packet loss situation hasn't improved that much either (still around 5-15%), but it's definitely improved from the initial situation.

Should be good on KVM1/4 we're working to move users off KVM2/3

Thanked by 1titus
  • @anyNode said: @titus said:
    I have the same 'packet loss problem' Node: KVM3.LV (66.23.1AB.XYZ)

Should be resolved if you are on KVM1/KVM4

Thank You! :) My problem has been solved within one day, I received a fast & friendly reply to my ticket also!