Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY OFFICIAL MEGATHREAD + FLASH DEALS ⚡ [2020: YEAR OF CHAOS EDITION] - Page 89
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY OFFICIAL MEGATHREAD + FLASH DEALS ⚡ [2020: YEAR OF CHAOS EDITION]

18687899192164

Comments

  • @ViridWeb said:
    No, we don't want to oversell the resources.

    I think as a user you know how it's feel when your vps hosted on an oversold server.

    In this case we faild to provide services, it's our fault

    That's why we are requesting people whose order canceled to provide transaction ID so we can issue a full refund.

    Yes, you're right. Overselling would just increase the drama. I though of getting additional resources and provision later but I can understand if it's too difficult to get it done in time.

  • visualwebtechnologiesvisualwebtechnologies Member, Patron Provider

    @rajat said:

    @rajat said:
    cPanel Hosting

    150 GB SSD Disk Space
    10 TB Monthly Transfer

    Unlimited Databases
    Host Unlimited Domains
    Free SSL Certificates
    cPanel Control Panel
    Apache /Nginx Web Server
    No Cloudlinux
    CloudNS Plugin
    Offer price: $25/year

    Stock:

    Avail Now

    Last few stocks act fast

    We've cleared order now act fast

  • @ViridWeb said:

    @webcraft said:

    @ViridWeb said:
    We have to send refund manually as per Indian law we can't hold money on our paypal account.

    Most of time we are sending payment of $7 to $8 when user paid $6

    We have failed to provide services to user so it's pur duty to refund them in full amount no matter how much money we lost

    Trying to get Server for providing the VPS would have also been a good solution but appreciate your efforts to reduce the drama.

    No, we don't want to oversell the resources.

    I think as a user you know how it's feel when your vps hosted on an oversold server.

    In this case we faild to provide services, it's our fault

    That's why we are requesting people whose order canceled to provide transaction ID so we can issue a full refund.

    My order is cancelled even though I was quite fast in ordering. I think you cancelled order randomly. had very bad feeling. But I understand you point that system does not worked as excepted. Thanks anyway I already got refund.

  • @JabJab said:

    @ViridWeb said: We have to send refund manually as per Indian law we can't hold money on our paypal account.

    The actual fuck? Can someone shed more light on this crazy thing?

    Seems to be true ...

    https://trak.in/tags/business/2011/09/16/paypal-auto-funds-withdrawal-indian-users/

    Draconian regulatory requirements, not surprising

    Thanked by 1ViridWeb
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

    imageimage

    28 Nov 12:00
    Hostnamaste: $18/yr 1.5GB VPS from Florida


    Specifications

    • LEB-1536
    • 1536MB RAM
    • 1536MB vSWAP
    • 80GB RAID10 Storage
    • 3072GB Bandwidth
    • 1 x IPv4 Address
    • OpenVZ + SolusVM Access
    • Location: Jacksonville, Florida, USA
    • $18/yr

    image

    @hostnamaste

  • All gone... Just get the order page with the usual stuff.

    Thanked by 1ddhhz
  • @FAT32 said:
    imageimage

    28 Nov 12:00
    Hostnamaste: $18/yr 1.5GB VPS from Florida


    Specifications

    • LEB-1536
    • 1536MB RAM
    • 1536MB vSWAP
    • 80GB RAID10 Storage
    • 3072GB Bandwidth
    • 1 x IPv4 Address
    • OpenVZ + SolusVM Access
    • Location: Jacksonville, Florida, USA
    • $18/yr

    image

    @hostnamaste

    404

  • OpenVZ! NO!

  • Dazzled by what's on offer

  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

    Who wants some deals?

    Thanked by 1FAT32
  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

    Thanked by 2FAT32 Anti4kd
  • Yes. Personally I'am looking to replace nexusbytes and contabo. So, hit me with USA deals :D

  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

    @LTniger said:
    Yes. Personally I'am looking to replace nexusbytes and contabo. So, hit me with USA deals :D

    Now why would you want to replace the prem nexusbytes sir?

    Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @Jord said:
    Who wants some deals?

    gogogo

  • @Jord said: Who wants some deals?

    50 minutes bait?!

    Mr Panda please stahp.

  • @Jord said:

    I've been stalking this thread all day... come on show us some good offers :(

  • @Jord said: Now why would you want to replace the prem nexusbytes sir?

    I love to live on the edge :D

  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

    @KiN3 said:

    @Jord said:
    Who wants some deals?

    gogogo

    Two coming up in 18 minutes

    Thanked by 2FAT32 ariq01
  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

    @JabJab said:

    @Jord said: Who wants some deals?

    50 minutes bait?!

    Mr Panda please stahp.

    17 minutes sir

  • DPDP Member, Moderator, The Domain Guy

    @Jord said:

    @KiN3 said:

    @Jord said:
    Who wants some deals?

    gogogo

    Two coming up in 18 minutes

  • @Jord said: 17 minutes sir

    Europe?!

  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

    @sgno1 said:

    @Jord said:

    I've been stalking this thread all day... come on show us some good offers :(

    I've been told we've still got some stonkers for you ;)

    Thanked by 1sgno1
  • FalzoFalzo Member
    edited November 2020

    @LTniger said:
    Yes. Personally I'am looking to replace nexusbytes and contabo. So, hit me with USA deals :D

    @seriesn we got a live one here...

  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

    @JabJab said:

    @Jord said: 17 minutes sir

    Europe?!

    US OF THE A SIR

  • @Jord said:

    @KiN3 said:

    @Jord said:
    Who wants some deals?

    gogogo

    Two coming up in 18 minutes

    Crazy deal ?

  • @Jord said: US OF THE A SIR

    Thanks! Be back on full hour then :disappointed:

  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

    @KiN3 said:

    @Jord said:

    @KiN3 said:

    @Jord said:
    Who wants some deals?

    gogogo

    Two coming up in 18 minutes

    Crazy deal ?

    If you call FREE crazy then yeah :joy:

    Thanked by 1sgno1
  • On a side note, holy sh*t I'am so tired and spent 150 EUR on servers... Is this black friday or what :(

  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

    @LTniger said:
    On a side note, holy sh*t I'am so tired and spent 150 EUR on servers... Is this black friday or what :(

    Nicely done sir, don't forget about Cyber Monday sir ;)

    Thanked by 1webcraft
  • @Jord said:

    @KiN3 said:

    @Jord said:

    @KiN3 said:

    @Jord said:
    Who wants some deals?

    gogogo

    Two coming up in 18 minutes

    Crazy deal ?

    If you call FREE crazy then yeah :joy:

    Not this again! There will only be 1 quantity xD

    Thanked by 1webcraft
Sign In or Register to comment.