Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY OFFICIAL MEGATHREAD + FLASH DEALS ⚡ [2020: YEAR OF CHAOS EDITION] - Page 80
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY OFFICIAL MEGATHREAD + FLASH DEALS ⚡ [2020: YEAR OF CHAOS EDITION]

Comments

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@FAT32 said: HostSolutions: €8.88/yr 2GB VPS from Bucharest

Now, that's a deal <3

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • ll , all gone ... 50

Thanked by 3Pilzbaum FAT32 DrSlime
  • @cociu said: yes i am second this , i can always THANKS YOU to make this happen for me ! You know what i mean.

My pleasure, my guru and family member! :)))

• Omg I could have checkout @cociu offer, his WHMCS not on fire, I fast enough... but it's 50 GB disk, need moar for torrents :<

Thanked by 2FAT32 lorian
  • @mhasandx said:
    anyone receieved viridweb money to paypal. in my paypal, its showing that my payment refunded but my paypal balance is still zero. i mean i have not received my 6$ on paypal

Paypal refunds to original payment method unless you paid using paypal balance?

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • @cociu IT is upgradable ? IF yes fow much ?

• @brueggus said: Now, that's a deal

wrong , this was a deal for some seconds ...

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

I believe this time the WHMCS is running pretty well :) Did anyone experienced issues?

• @FAT32 said:
    I believe this time the WHMCS is running pretty well :) Did anyone experienced issues?

Totally smooth, guess the @cociu magic worked this time :smile:

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • "Promo code has already been used" :'(

• @cociu said: wrong , this was a deal for some seconds ...

100 more please

• @zomby1 said: @cociu IT is upgradable ? IF yes fow much ?

we never upgrade the pacckages offered in special offers.

Thanked by 2zomby1 webcraft
  • @FAT32 said: I believe this time the WHMCS is running pretty well Did anyone experienced issues?

i hav tuned something yesterday in litespeed ... seems is ok what i have make (i am not tehnical)

• # The promotion code entered has already been used #

• herrrp derrrp
    stumbled on set up and missed it :(

• @FAT32 said: Did anyone experienced issues?

Smooth like a charm. If I completed payment (status 'paid'), does it mean I'll get that box (it's 'pending' now)?

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @FrankZ said: # The promotion code entered has already been used #

and you ... i have almost finish my coffe ... please wake up a little lather !

• Perfectly missed this year's Black Friday

• @cociu said:

@FAT32 said: I believe this time the WHMCS is running pretty well Did anyone experienced issues?

i hav tuned something yesterday in litespeed ... seems is ok what i have make (i am not tehnical)

Like I said @cociu magic

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

HELLO SIRS WHO MISSED ME?

• @ddhhz said:

@mhasandx said:
    anyone receieved viridweb money to paypal. in my paypal, its showing that my payment refunded but my paypal balance is still zero. i mean i have not received my 6$ on paypal

Paypal refunds to original payment method unless you paid using paypal balance?

the thing is, my friend added balance with card. then he paid from the paypal

• @FAT32 lather will send you another one but this time i will not give any estimation when will be published because will be alos a sexy one and i want to be a real surprise.

Thanked by 2FAT32 bdl
  • kkrajkkkrajk Member
    edited November 2020

@FAT32 said: Will be delivered in 5 days

It tries to set up subscription for 17.76 while asking for 8.88 (after code)

• @mhasandx said:

They manually sent a payment to me earlier today, maybe you should try creating a support ticket.

They also sent out emails to everyone affected:

Because of huge number of orders we do cancelled few orders as we do not want to oversell our resources,
    I think as a user you can understand the situation when a company oversell a server, we really don't want to do that to our clients.

Users who did not received refund for cancellation of their service or order please open a ticket within 24hrs

Our billing team will issue full refund to you ASAP

Your account will be removed from our database within next 24hrs as we do not store, share data of our clients

So if you failed to open a ticket on time and account got delete then kindly contact us directly on Skype before you open a dispute with PayPal as we have no intention to hold money of our clients when we failed to deliver the service to them.

Sadly, PayPal had the decency to demand 20% fees so I ended up receiving 4.15€ of the 5.24€ I paid, but that's nothing I can blame @ViridWeb for.

• @Jord said:

yes.

• @Jord said: HELLO SIRS WHO MISSED ME?

DO YOU BEAR GIFTS (aka PROMOS)?
    Then I did.

If not, go back to your panda things!

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@cociu said:
    FAT32 lather will send you another one but this time i will not give any estimation when will be published because will be alos a sexy one and i want to be a real surprise.

You heard what the BF legendary master said! Stay tuned and you might get some sexy thing tonight, here, at LET!

• @appv said: Smooth like a charm. If I completed payment (status 'paid'), does it mean I'll get that box (it's 'pending' now)?

in case the payment is clear yes you are one of the winer , delivery will be in the next 5 days so please not tikets meantntime !

Thanked by 1appv
  • JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@Pilotseye said:

@Jord said:

yes.

I missed you too

@JabJab said:

@Jord said: HELLO SIRS WHO MISSED ME?

DO YOU BEAR GIFTS (aka PROMOS)?
    Then I did.

If not, go back to your panda things!

I always have deals sir, just watch this space :joy:

Thanked by 1Pilotseye
  • ofitofit Member
    edited November 2020

for me that time was ok, but USD . Look at hostname and nameserver :)