Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY OFFICIAL MEGATHREAD + FLASH DEALS ⚡ [2020: YEAR OF CHAOS EDITION] - Page 67
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY OFFICIAL MEGATHREAD + FLASH DEALS ⚡ [2020: YEAR OF CHAOS EDITION]

Comments

• @nulldev said:

@user123 said:
    @hyperexpert this is...strange. I had the correct stuff and code applied, but it said the code didn't apply to anything in my cart :o.

Same here...

Did you choose annual or monthly? I was at cart and chose monthly by accident.

• @thedp said:
    Hm, brb.

@kennsann said:
    Name please? Need it for research purposes and asking for a friend.

Anyways, here we go starts at 4:45

Thanked by 1barbaros
  • user123user123 Member
    edited November 2020

@Bertie said:

@user123 said:
    @hyperexpert this is...strange. I had the correct stuff and code applied, but it said the code didn't apply to anything in my cart :o.

You sure you had billing set to annual?

Yes

Edit: I don't know how to use markup to make the image smaller, sorry!

• @FrozenPvPs said:

@nulldev said:

@user123 said:

Same here...

Did you choose annual or monthly? I was at cart and chose monthly by accident.

I chose monthly by mistake so I went back, changed it to annually. Was still greeted by the error.

• ddhhzddhhz Member
    edited November 2020

@hyperexpert Hmm, Help~~ INVOICE ID:16003 :'(

• Same issue form , code not qualified :(

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran
    edited November 2020

Same issue here :smiley: This is fun

• Same here, I picked annually from the start since last offer was similar and the code was already used a second away from the deal.

• Hi @hyperexpert, can you activate the order 16005, I am blocked by MaxMind.

• @hyperexpert INVOICE ID: 16000 does it means already out of stock? code not qualified :(

• Man! That would have been sweet :-(

Thanked by 1user123
  • @hyperexpert : pls add quatity more

• Me need more deals!! Plz :-)

• Does anyone have any login issues? Was able to log in before and now it just won't log me back in although the user exists.

• I got promo code approved but checked out full price :\

• I guess I don't expect much at this point - kind of sucks I had it earlier, but the invoice generated was the full amount despite the discount code being applied and submitted. I'd say us people from earlier should of had first dibs, but.. yeah. [Note: It is fun trying to grab some of these deals, so I'm not complaining too much.]

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

My $1 VPS is no longer idle:

push-ups

longer explanation

• @kalimov622 said:
    Does anyone have any login issues? Was able to log in before and now it just won't log me back in although the user exists.

Same here @hyperexpert, I can't log in to my account anymore, but I got a welcome email.

Thanked by 1kalimov622
  • @FAT32 ever sleep? I wake up

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@Mxl said:
    FAT32 ever sleep? I wake up

I slept for about 1.5 hours, then remembered that I still have to organise the flash deals, and awake until now

• That’s got to be a few more deals!!??

• @FAT32 said:

@Mxl said:

I slept for about 1.5 hours, then remembered that I still have to organise the flash deals, and awake until now

after this you will sleep like a baby!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @Mikasa said:

@FAT32 said:

@Mxl said:

There're 3 more days of "this" lol.

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Host Rep

@evanwalters said:
    @ViridWeb can I request for my details to be deleted from your system? Unless you can confirm there will be more deals?

VPS are sold out and only share hosting deals are in stock now.

We are waiting at least 24hrs to make sure 100% refund to the cancelled services. We don't want to hold user's payment when we they didn't received the service.

We will remove all accounts within next 24hrs who didn't received the service.

Best Regards,

Thanked by 1ariq01
  • Nice!

• @FAT32 said:

@Mxl said:

I slept for about 1.5 hours,

I slept for about 3 hours and i missed cheap dedi @terrahost, poor me

• @ViridWeb said:

@evanwalters said:
    @ViridWeb can I request for my details to be deleted from your system? Unless you can confirm there will be more deals?

VPS are sold out and only share hosting deals are in stock now.

We are waiting at least 24hrs to make sure 100% refund to the cancelled services. We don't want to hold user's payment when we they didn't received the service.

We will remove all accounts within next 24hrs who didn't received the service.

Best Regards,

Not good specially for those VPS already provisioned and you cancelled it :(

Thanked by 1Andrews
  • @ddhhz said:

@Mikasa said:

@FAT32 said:

@Mxl said:

There're 3 more days of "this" lol.

what's wrong in giving a man hope?

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Ideally, if I can finish feeding in the deals to the bot, ensuring no deals have been left out by today, I should be able to sleep well tonight

Thanked by 3ddhhz user123 Mikasa
  • @FAT32 said: Ideally, if I can finish feeding in the deals to the bot, ensuring no deals have been left out by today, I should be able to sleep well tonight

Murphy's law triggered, you never say those things out loud!

Thanked by 1FAT32