Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY OFFICIAL MEGATHREAD + FLASH DEALS ⚡ [2020: YEAR OF CHAOS EDITION] - Page 57
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY OFFICIAL MEGATHREAD + FLASH DEALS ⚡ [2020: YEAR OF CHAOS EDITION]

Comments

• Anna_ParkerAnna_Parker Member
    edited November 2020

@furkey said:
    No more deals?

FAT32, the the guy who works hard behind the scenes has issues with his server. Just post more mems to help him! :)

Thanked by 1furkey
  • Still waiting for a good dedicated server deal. Nothing interesting so far. :neutral:

Thanked by 1Lunics
  • @jbiloh said:
    I want to see this thread at 25,000 views before the end of Friday. Let's goo! :)

Wrong kind of site!

• @Anna_Parker said:

@furkey said:
    No more deals?

FAT32, the main animator has issues with his server. Just post more mems to help him! :)

• @AlanDS said:
    Still waiting for a good dedicated server deal. Nothing interesting so far. :neutral:

Me too

• Patience!

• You owe me a f5 button @FAT32

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

It's like when your high school crush winks at you and then a moment later you realize she was winking at the guy standing behind you.

• I actually prefer this somewhat organized "deal compiling"... Everyone gets (nearly) the same chance and chaos happens(/ed) as well during prime time. Additionally, as @Jord said, deals will continue until Monday? This would be a huge plus in terms of deals I believe...
    This BF was/is way more competitive than the previous ones as well IMHO.

Thanks @FAT32 an @Jord! I appreciate it

Thanked by 3Jord rm_ FAT32
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

I say FAT32 should call it a day, get some shut eyes and wreak havoc later.

Thanked by 2yoursunny FAT32
  • @LiteServer said:
    Still got some capacity left, get them while they are HOT and not out of stock!

Done ;)

Any extra offer? 😃

• @ben47955 said:
    We got 5 mails from LEB today, it would be nice to slow down the spam.

You might have heard of the unsubscribe link? Nothing worse than someone expressly signing up to receive emails and then promptly complains about receiving said emails.

Thanked by 1netfox
  • tomletomle Member, LIR

So about my @ViridWeb VPS...
    Did a couple of runs of YABS to see what it was all about and they apparently null-routed my IPv4 address (used around 100GB testing which I do agree is quite a lot but still within the limit).
    I can still access it over IPv6 so it's not down.
    Let's see how long it lasts, will post an update in the morning.
    Otherwise it's still snappy so I'm not unhappy, just a bit annoyed but not planning to do 100G in a day again.
    Still a good deal so far.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • LiteServerLiteServer Member, Patron Provider

@mrsky said:

@LiteServer said:
    Still got some capacity left, get them while they are HOT and not out of stock!

Done ;)

Any extra offer? 😃

Tomorrow HDD Storage deals!

Thanked by 3user123 brueggus mrsky
  • @TimboJones said:

@ben47955 said:

You might have heard of the unsubscribe link? Nothing worse than someone expressly signing up to receive emails and then promptly complains about receiving said emails.

Did you hear about giveaway ? Of course I'm waiting for this unsubscribe button.

• DEALS DEALS DEALS, I still haven't bought anything (mostly due to being too slow, but still). MOOOOOOOOAR DEALS PROVIDERS!

// Please.

Thanked by 1titus
  • @Anna_Parker said:

Enjoy! :)

• Fail Friday

Thanked by 2proxima kendid
  • @ben47955 said:

@TimboJones said:

@ben47955 said:

Did you hear about giveaway ? Of course I'm waiting for this unsubscribe button.

Then stfu and stop whining.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • Want to make people crazy @FAT32? Post a preview of the deals for the next, say, 3 or 6 hours together with all the relevant details except for the time when it will go live. I bet people won't sleep, trying to catch the specific deals they want! :smiley:

• @pullangcubo said: Want to make people crazy @FAT32? Post a preview of the deals for the next, say, 3 or 6 hours together with all the relevant details except for the time when it will go live. I bet people won't sleep, trying to catch the specific deals they want!

Sneaky bastard!

Thanked by 1pullangcubo
  • @raindog308 said:

It's like when your high school crush winks at you and then a moment later you realize she was winking at the guy standing behind you.

Well said, and it was my first VPS in LET too...
    At least now I know how the felling to get rejected by someone that you like.... and the reasons because the parents (Viridweb) didn't want me at all, and give their daughter to someone else ...

Dang! It became so deep ....

• are we moving on?

Thanked by 1Anna_Parker
  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@pullangcubo said:
    Want to make people crazy @FAT32? Post a preview of the deals for the next, say, 3 or 6 hours together with all the relevant details except for the time when it will go live. I bet people won't sleep, trying to catch the specific deals they want! :smiley:

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@Pilzbaum said: Additionally, as @Jord said, deals will continue until Monday?

DEALS WILL CONTINUE FOREVER!

I am preparing to upload @FAT32's consciousness to a 128MB VPS even as we speak.

There will be no stopping. This thread is immortal.

• @raindog308 said:

@Pilzbaum said: Additionally, as @Jord said, deals will continue until Monday?

DEALS WILL CONTINUE FOREVER!

I am preparing to upload @FAT32's consciousness to a 128MB VPS even as we speak.

There will be no stopping. This thread is immortal.

While uploading can you modify deals to be a bit better? Like 1 USD/year dedi :wink:

Thanked by 2proxima user123
  • @tomle said: Did a couple of runs of YABS to see what it was all about and they apparently null-routed my IPv4 address (used around 100GB testing which I do agree is quite a lot but still within the limit).

So you ran yabs approximately 100 times? :D Do you have any of those results?