Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY OFFICIAL MEGATHREAD + FLASH DEALS ⚡ [2020: YEAR OF CHAOS EDITION] - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY OFFICIAL MEGATHREAD + FLASH DEALS ⚡ [2020: YEAR OF CHAOS EDITION]

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@LiteServer said:
    Hurry up FAT32 we've sent you some great flash deals!

Got it, will slot it in soon, but just to let you know you are not the only one who send me last minute :joy:

• LiteServerLiteServer Member, Patron Provider

@FAT32 said:

@LiteServer said:

Got it, will slot it in soon, but just to let you know you are not the only one who send me last minute :joy:

Sorry @FAT32 :'(

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • lol, these side is awesome!! By pure coincidence I have found you yesterday and I'm thrilled!!

• @FAT32 said:

@LiteServer said:

That was Lite minute, not last minute.

• Will the deals be posted in this discussion thread?

• @Jord said:

no BF deal for that billing of yours ?

Thanked by 1Shamli
  • titustitus Member
    edited November 2020

@Kapz786 said:
    Will the deals be posted in this discussion thread?

I think yes, in this thread, in the first page.
    They will replace the "~Reserved for past flash deals list~" comments with the new flash deals.

@Kapz786 said:
    Will the deals be posted in this discussion thread?

Yes :)

• Hi

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • any singapore deals yet??

• @RickBakkr said:
    Having always had the temptation to jump out of DN42 into the real world, eh? GREAT, YOU DAREDEVIL! Ready to get going, but still in need of your own global Autonomous System Number and a IPv6 assignment to play with? Getting lost in the bureaucratic world of RIRs / LIRs? We can relate to it, but don't worry, we are here to help! Just reach out! With our regular pricing of €40 one time for your very own ASN and a mere €20 a year for a PA assignment from our IPv6 allocation, we cater to the absolute low end of the market and therefore feel right at home here at LowEndTalk!

Getting started in the BGP scene is costly! How can I be so rude to take your money in these harsh times, with all sorts of providers wanting to hawk you their many BF deals! Should you decide to take on services with us, I will 100% compensate you ONE LowEndTalk invoice, with an amount up to €60 (effectively, our services will be FREE!). This way you get all the benefits of snatching those €1/year deals you want AND being able to obtain your very own Internet Resources (to use on those VPSs perhaps? ;-)).

Want to combine our services with some from LET? Many heroes including, but not limited to, the following will offer BGP sessions with their services - some even free of charge!
    @vmhaus @LiteServer @Clouvider @Zare @Francisco @vserversite @IonSwitch_Stan @AnyNode @First-Root http://bgp.services/ (maintained by @Tom and friends) - and anyone I forgot, for which I am sorry! All you guys rock!

Wanting to become a Bakker IT family member eh? DM me right away or send a mail to support[at]bakker-it[dot]eu and we'll get you aboard! :)

Not quite convinced yet? Many of our customers love our dedication and service and kindly expressed their opinions on our TrustPilot page (https://www.trustpilot.com/review/bakker-it.eu). Please read the many experiences and only when you think you'll feel at home joining the Bakker IT family, let us know! Our motto is quite simple: we wish to offer the best services, at the best price with a excellent customer experience. If you believe one of them is lacking, do let us know, write a review and do whatever you please - I'll refund the paid amount for the full 100%. If you don't absolutely LOVE our services, I don't want your money. That wouldn't be fair!

Terms of this offer:

• the invoice should be from an accredited / verified LowEndTalk provider, with the respective Provider tag.
    • the invoice may only reflect a deal posted on LET (please include the link)
    • the invoice may NOT be a deposit of credit. We will only reimburse services / goods.
    • you will tell us immediately when you feel you're not at home with us, or think we can improve somehow!

Very weird... I get "No access for you".. no VPN... home internet... for bakker-it.eu

• Can we get a timer? @FAT32, for freaks out of usa so i can be prepared

• This is the LET equivalent of buying games on Steam when they are on sale, and then never playing them.

I have several hundreds of those :( :p

• We got 5 mails from LEB today, it would be nice to slow down the spam.

@Mikasa said:
    Can we get a timer? FAT32, for freaks out of usa so i can be prepared

about 1.5 hours left

• 1.5 until the sale starts! Ahhh I’m new here :-) lol

• @Abdullah we need you

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@ben47955 said:
    We got 5 mails from LEB today, it would be nice to slow down the spam.

There will be a flurry of activity over the next 48 hours with all the offers for BF/CM (this only happens once a year after all). Then it will slow way down when it comes to emails. :)

• UnbelievableUnbelievable Member
    edited November 2020

Like all other email marketers, the thought process is- it really isnt that many, is it? It will stop soon, I think until the next colossal sale they always say. Engineers- make one good email. Sales- no we have to send it as soon as possible as often as possible.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • @FAT32 awesome work!

• @jbiloh said:

Traffic is 10x normal right now.

BlackFridayTalk

• MY bank blocked my card because I fu*ked up with 3d secure while purchasing something .

Is it a good or a bad thing that i cannot buy anything today....

Thanked by 1MatthewLeigh
  • @codelock said:
    MY bank blocked my card because I fu*ked up with 3d secure while purchasing something .

Both.

Thanked by 2FrankZ user123
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@codelock said:
    MY bank blocked my card because I fu*ked up with 3d secure while purchasing something .

Bad! Buy buy buy.

• ddhhzddhhz Member
    edited November 2020

@Mikasa said:
    Can we get a timer?

Countdown

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited November 2020

@imok said:

@codelock said:

Both.

Yup
    Depends on which side of the transaction you are at.

@ben47955 said:
    We got 5 mails from LEB today, it would be nice to slow down the spam.

If you are in EU you can check for GDPR violation and file a complaint.

• @codelock said:

haha same here except I didn't screw up the 3d secure.. I just don't think they liked me buying an VPS ( UK based) while in line for a coffee... then paying for coffee (local) then sitting down and buying a dedicated server (US based) think they were like omg whats happening..

but.. been on hold for around an hour with them so far.. so... I definitely think we are not the only ones.

• codelockcodelock Member
    edited November 2020

@RouteIX said:

@codelock said:

haha same here except I didn't screw up the 3d secure.. I just don't think they liked me buying an VPS ( UK based) while in line for a coffee... then paying for coffee (local) then sitting down and buying a dedicated server (US based) think they were like omg whats happening..

but.. been on hold for around an hour with them so far.. so... I definitely think we are not the only ones.

I also think that I didnt fuck up 3d secure. I entered eerything correctly but my bank doesnt seem to like me buying anthing in usd(I switched to usd because paypal rate was very high and my bank doesnt add anything in converion rate)

• Also @FAT32 any chance of delaying black friday for 4 day my bank says it will take 2 business days to reply me :smiley:

• five minutes and counting down...