Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY OFFICIAL MEGATHREAD + FLASH DEALS ⚡ [2020: YEAR OF CHAOS EDITION] - Page 134
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY OFFICIAL MEGATHREAD + FLASH DEALS ⚡ [2020: YEAR OF CHAOS EDITION]

Comments

• Guys , a tips for who is upset to not win , at least in Hostsolutions is like i will describe : the winners in the flash sale in proportion of +80% is people who have credit and is normal because is win time ... so if you look for some provider i think will be better to upload credit to have more chanse.

Thanked by 3user123 Anti4kd FAT32
  • @Jord said: What like a Seedbox or Storage?

Anything tbh :P

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@JabJab said:

@Jord said: What like a Seedbox or Storage?

What location?

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

Quantity: 10.
    All people used it up.

Thanked by 2user123 FAT32
  • @cociu said: Guys , a tips for who is upset to not win , at least in Hostsolutions is like i will describe : the winners in the flash sale in proportion of +80% is people who have credit and is normal because is win time ... so if you look for some provider i think will be better to upload credit to have more chanse.

Any credits offer to come?

• @Jord said:

@JabJab said:

What location?

Helsinki

• @DataIdeas-Josh said:
    All people used it up.

So, you're adding 25 more? :P

• @DataIdeas-Josh said:
    All people used it up.

Okay. Thanks for the generous offer; I guess it didn't work out here because of the amount people trying to purchase that at the same time.

• @lebbitso said:
    The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

Same here. Code and order still in cart

• @Jord said: What location?

Woah, so many questions. I just want to casually three times a week torrent some uhmmm personal videos :D.

W/e country, w/e city, TOS allowed and me gucci :P

• @Hakim said:
    Invoice #561
    While ordering it was 0.50$(code applied), after order it's 2.58$!

me too

• It went out of stock the moment I selected OS and click on Add to cart even though I tried very hard.

@netfox said:

@Jord said:

@JabJab said:

What location?

Helsinki

Not tonight there isn't by looking at the list.

Thanked by 1netfox
  • @user123 said:

@DataIdeas-Josh said:
    All people used it up.

So, you're adding 25 more? :P

+1

• your website needs more juice...

Thanked by 1lebbitso
  • hotsnowhotsnow Veteran
    edited November 2020

@DataIdeas-Josh

Paypal already paid, but still show as "PAYMENT PENDING"? :p

update: it's ok now

@JabJab said:

@Jord said: What location?

Woah, so many questions. I just want to casually three times a week torrent some uhmmm personal videos :D.

W/e country, w/e city, TOS allowed and me gucci :P

Well you should have picked up the 3.6TB Storage server then sir :joy:

Thanked by 1user123
  • @Jord said: Well you should have picked up the 3.6TB Storage server then sir

That would be a waste of perfectly fine TBs and I have 0$ added to HostSolution, there was no reason to click those, I would guess it was sniped before my paypal page would even load :P

• @Jord said:

@netfox said:

@Jord said:

@JabJab said:

What location?

Helsinki

@PulsedMedia sleeping!

• atomiatomi Member
    edited November 2020

@Hakim said: Invoice #561

Same here

@JabJab said:

@Jord said: Well you should have picked up the 3.6TB Storage server then sir

That would be a waste of perfectly fine TBs and I have 0$ added to HostSolution, there was no reason to click those, I would guess it was sniped before my paypal page would even load :P

Looks like you should be quicker then :joy:

@netfox said:

@Jord said:

@netfox said:

@Jord said:

@JabJab said:

What location?

Helsinki

@PulsedMedia sleeping!

Most probably...

• @Jord said: Looks like you should be quicker then

Fortunately that was never my strong suit! ;P

• @JabJab said:

@Jord said: Looks like you should be quicker then

Fortunately that was never my strong suit! ;P

no good

• Thanks all who was play with us this BF , we promise next year will be much more substantial (we will have many more locations) and i hope better times because this year we had some strange issues wich was delay our normaly work. For us is officially close Blackfriday 2020 , @FAT32 have a last offer from us with a verry limited quantity. Was a pure pleasure and beleve me i have enjoy every moment , i will personally thanks to @FAT32 for all his effort because yes this guy was dedicated many hours this days to make this happen. A huge missing for my LOVE @Nekki !

For the Cristmas we will prepare something custom ( we have planned to offerit in this BF but due of huge demand of storage we have let this for cristmas) like people will give the config and we will give the price ... something special. About crazy offers this will be more rarely start from now because we are focusing to grow our quality start from now and for sure cannot be handle with 1eur/year . Love you guys and always i have told LET for me is addicted !

• @cociu thank you :)

• @agroup said: Any credits offer to come?

will be difficult to tel because for 2021 my target is to be top5 provider in LET ... yes , yes i know many will LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL but we will talk in 2021 ... so no more crazy offers wich include credit also.

• Thanks, @cociu.

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@atomi said:

@Hakim said: Invoice #561

Same here

Multiple people can have the code applied in WHMCS and past its limit. Until the invoice is paid and quantity is used.

~Josh

• @DataIdeas-Josh said:

Multiple people can have the code applied in WHMCS and past its limit. Until the invoice is paid and quantity is used.

~Josh

No more?