Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY OFFICIAL MEGATHREAD + FLASH DEALS ⚡ [2020: YEAR OF CHAOS EDITION] - Page 103
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY OFFICIAL MEGATHREAD + FLASH DEALS ⚡ [2020: YEAR OF CHAOS EDITION]

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

As we reached the day 3 of this flash sale, deals will be posted slowly, at an interval of 2 hours. However, there's still some great deals and providers can also provide some interesting deals right here.

Don't forget Legendary BF master @cociu might be here today and tomorrow to give some more cool stuff, so stay tuned.

In addition, the bot is getting more and more unstable at the moment (due to network) and I am trying to setup a backup plan right now.

• @FAT32 can said what location will be for @cociu offer?

• Thank you @FAT32 , for all the time and effort that you put into these past couple of days for the community.

• @FAT32 said: Don't forget Legendary BF master @cociu might be here today and tomorrow to give some more cool stuff, so stay tuned.

i am with my coffe right now ! what the people looking for ? i want to know !!!

• user123user123 Member
    edited November 2020

@cociu said:

@FAT32 said: Don't forget Legendary BF master @cociu might be here today and tomorrow to give some more cool stuff, so stay tuned.

Another crazy 1EUR super storage deal in Norway!

Edit: I also wouldn't mind some of your coffee. What kind do you drink? :)

• @cociu said:

@FAT32 said: Don't forget Legendary BF master @cociu might be here today and tomorrow to give some more cool stuff, so stay tuned.

EVERYTHING!!!!actually the only thing i want is a couple minutes to go for a smoke so i dont miss the goodness you bring.

• @user123 said: Edit: I also wouldn't mind some of your coffee. What kind do you drink?

any of them is ok meantime i am with my wife enjoying!

Thanked by 1user123
  • @cociu said:

@user123 said: Edit: I also wouldn't mind some of your coffee. What kind do you drink?

any of them is ok meantime i am with my wife enjoying!

You're having sex again??? Wow, being married in Romania sounds very different than being married in North America xD.

• i will share 2 offers more (10 cupons for each ) with @FAT32 in maximum 2-3 hours , hi will decide when to let it go and with this we will stop this year with the crazy offers. Any way thanks to all who have try/buy our products this year !

• user123user123 Member
    edited November 2020

@cociu said:
    i will share 2 offers more (10 cupons for each ) with @FAT32 in maximum 2-3 hours , hi will decide when to let it go and with this we will stop this year with the crazy offers. Any way thanks to all who have try/buy our products this year !

I hope it's soon! It's early for you, but already late here. :tongue:

Thanks for being fun and engaging with the community :)

Thanked by 1nullnothere
  • @cociu Please NO location.

@cociu said:
    .. and with this we will stop this year with the crazy offers. Any way thanks to all who have try/buy our products this year !

No crazy offers on Cyber Monday , Christmas?

• @ofit said: No crazy offers on Cyber Monday , Christmas?

you know the answer ...

• @cociu said:

@ofit said: No crazy offers on Cyber Monday , Christmas?

you know the answer ...

That sounds like a "yes"! >:)

• @cociu said: i am with my coffe right now ! what the people looking for ? i want to know !!!

I would be happy for a small (256-512MB RAM) OVZ or KVM VPS in Norway location for 5-7eur/year :P

Thanked by 1chrisp
  • @FAT32 said:
    As we reached the day 3 of this flash sale, deals will be posted slowly, at an interval of 2 hours. However, there's still some great deals and providers can also provide some interesting deals right here.

Don't forget Legendary BF master @cociu might be here today and tomorrow to give some more cool stuff, so stay tuned.

In addition, the bot is getting more and more unstable at the moment (due to network) and I am trying to setup a backup plan right now.

I must say last 2 days he was doing excellent job every one hour post deal and if any user need help he was reply what some one need he was reply good going

Thanked by 2FAT32 user123
  • Any ssd offerings in Canada with DirectAdmin?
    Something like..
    2 cores
    ovz/xen/kvm
    4GB Ram
    50GB ssd
    2TB transfer
    2 ipv4
    DirectAdmin
    Around $30/quarterly..

Already have 2 vps with serverica and looking for a third with another provider.

• @titus said:

@cociu said: i am with my coffe right now ! what the people looking for ? i want to know !!!

I would be happy for a small (256-512MB RAM) OVZ or KVM VPS in Norway location for 5-7eur/year :P

you can buy it a bit higher price. We need SSD NO

• @cociu said:

Shared hosting please

• @cociu said:
    i will share 2 offers more (10 cupons for each ) with @FAT32 in maximum 2-3 hours , hi will decide when to let it go and with this we will stop this year with the crazy offers. Any way thanks to all who have try/buy our products this year !

What about ciber Monday??

• @cociu said:

I already have everything. But one cheap dedicated server with 4tb ?

Thanked by 1raynor
  • @luissousa said:

@cociu said:

What about ciber Monday??

Answer

@cociu said:

@ofit said: No crazy offers on Cyber Monday , Christmas?

you know the answer ...

But may be if @cociu will be in good mood he will change his mind :wink:

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

How is Virtono ?? Any good ??

• @cpsd said: I already have everything. But one cheap dedicated server with 4tb ?

price target ?

• kennsannkennsann Member
    edited November 2020

@cociu said:

@cpsd said: I already have everything. But one cheap dedicated server with 4tb ?

price target ?

1€/TB/m? :wink:

• visualwebtechnologiesvisualwebtechnologies Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2020

@warih said:

@cociu said:

Shared hosting please

Check : Shared Hosting Flash offer

Thanked by 1warih
  • @kennsann said: 1€/TB/m?

if you pay my electrical bill i am more than happy to offer it :)

• otakismotakism Member
    edited November 2020

@FAT32 said:

Whats the plan of the cyber Monday?All the flash sales are over by now?

• Is it over ?

• @otakism said:
    Whats the plan of the cyber Monday?All the flash sales are over by now?

It’s not Monday yet. I think there are some deals saved to Monday.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • game over