Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Veesp Black Friday Deal - 50% OFF (VPS & dedi - RU/LV)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Veesp Black Friday Deal - 50% OFF (VPS & dedi - RU/LV)

pbxpbx Member
edited November 2020 in General

Hey LET

BF offers from @Veesp / veesp.com (aff link) - thank you kind LET stranger! - (non aff link) have started.

They have 25% off & 50% off deals.

For new customers there is a 5O% OFF discount code: 50BF2020

Otherwise there is a 25% OFF coupon:

25% Off All VPS & Dedicated Servers
Get your server for the best price!
Use the promo code during checkout
25BF2020
to get 25% off the first payment
Our Black Friday offer is valid for all VPS and dedicated server plans. There is no limit on the number of uses, order as many servers as you need until the promotion ends or servers sold out!
The discount is valid for all billing cycles and multiplies with our regular discounts for longer billing cycles! This means you can get up to 36% off if you pay annually!
The promotion goes from November 26 to December 3 inclusive, the total number of coupons is limited.

Ping / traceroute: http://lg.veesp.com/

IMO it's decent as it works for all billing cycles and is compatible with their other discounts, even though something recurring would have been better, as usual...

Solid provider from my experience.

What do you guys think? Do some of you still have one of their 2016/2017 VPS deals?

Comments

• i had a $1 vps with them a couple of years back, had a bunch of issues with the server, somehow went over the bandwidth limit even when it was offline. the support staff was unhelpful, they kept recommending i get an upgrade to a higher bandwidth limit.

• pbxpbx Member
    edited November 2020

Good to know, thanks for sharing! I have a VPS with them running for several years, never had any problem and never needed support, but I always stayed well below the bandwidth limit.

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • Thanks for sharing.

• Good old vstoike. Just prices are on the higher end. Non-the-less, premium.

Thanked by 1chrisp
  • @pbx said:
    What do you guys think? Do some of you still have one of their 2016/2017 VPS deals?

Still have one of their 2016 $9/Y BF 512MB KVM's, don't use it for anything particularly interactive, but it's been in use ticking along all that time. Absolutely no issues, never needed to call on support, which speaks volumes.

• raynorraynor Member
    edited November 2020

Still use everyday one of their 2017 KVM VPS (60% OFF recurring discount), great value and service, can recommend! Have link to them in my signature ;)

• I don't like that its $5 for US, but €5 for EU, that costs ~19% more, not to mention there there is also EU VAT.

• @Kebab you're right, it's a shame that paying in EUR makes the price higher. VAT make sense, different price doesn't, unless you let the customer stick to USD if he so desires.

• @Veesp any special offer for LET now that it's friday? :sweat_smile: