Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Namecheap offering free web hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Comments

• It's only for one month. Their VPN offer at $10/yr may not be terrible however.

Thanked by 2lentro storm
  • @eastonch said:
    It's only for one month. Their VPN offer at $10/yr may not be terrible however.

Just 1 month? That's crap!
    I thought it's recurring.

Thanked by 1commercial
  • @alilet said: Just 1 month? That's crap!

Indeed its a crap offer! What can you expect from NC anyways when it comes to hosting!
    But for domains, they seem having good deal. I bought one .link yesterday!

Thanked by 1HuntersPad
  • @alilet said:

Just 1 month? That's crap!
    I thought it's recurring.

LOL :lol:

Thanked by 2alilet vyas11
  • is it free for a year?

• I used to host my website on the Stellar plan, but decided to move to a VPS (first DigitalOcean, then Vultr), because the performance was not that good. It's good if your website is lightweight, and very small, but when you have a WordPress blog with a dozens of plugins, and when you start attracting a decent amount of visitors per month, then it starts slowing down the website. I don't think any modern web application should use Apache web server nowadays, as You will end up spending more on a Apache web server, than on a Nginx web server, and therefore it's always best to go for a VPS.

• @Lutung said:
    is it free for a year?

@eastonch said:
    It's only for one month.