Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blesta owned license sales
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Blesta owned license sales

In case anyone is interested, the famous hosting billing panel Blesta is going to have BlackFriday sale starting Nov. 26.

Owned unbranded license is now $174 (originally $300).

Coupon code is blackfriday2020

Coupon not working for branded licenses or monthly licenses.

Order link: https://account.blesta.com/order/config/index/blesta/?group_id=3&pricing_id=352

Thanked by 1Ticaga

Comments

• Very similar as last year.

• Nice :) Thanks for sharing.

• @mrclown said: Very similar as last year.

I followed last year too, but this year there are more discounts

• One thing that make me doesn't want to buy is they don't provide official docker image :|

• @akhfa said:
    One thing that make me doesn't want to buy is they don't provide official docker image :|

Why they should care for that? Docker is not some sort of good standard, it's a very specific niche tool. Does WHMCS, Hostbill, Clientexec, Billmanager and others have docker image?

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • If considered in a vacuum, it's a very good deal, especially compared to WHMCS. But when BuyShared is offering it from 2 USD per month (IIRC), I'm afraid I fail to see the value, except for peace of mind, I suppose.

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@AC_Fan said:
    But when BuyShared is offering it from 2 USD per month (IIRC), I'm afraid I fail to see the value, except for peace of mind, I suppose.

I don't see it advertised anywhere 2$/month extra blesta license on buyshared?

• @armandorg said:

@AC_Fan said:
    But when BuyShared is offering it from 2 USD per month (IIRC), I'm afraid I fail to see the value, except for peace of mind, I suppose.

Included in 2 USD per month Reseller plan.

• pphillipspphillips Member, Host Rep

@AC_Fan said:

@armandorg said:

@AC_Fan said:

Included in 2 USD per month Reseller plan.

Licenses obtained from hosting providers must be used with that hosting provider only. Licenses obtained directly or from an official distributor can be used anywhere.

Thanked by 2Ticaga Shoaib_A
  • @LTniger said:

@akhfa said:
    One thing that make me doesn't want to buy is they don't provide official docker image :|

Why they should care for that? Docker is not some sort of good standard, it's a very specific niche tool. Does WHMCS, Hostbill, Clientexec, Billmanager and others have docker image?

Because it will simplify the deployment and the upgrade process. Just docker compose up -d, without learning the setup documentation, and you are done :)

Why they should care for that

Don't you want to make your customer life easier when deploying your application?
    And don't you want to be the first to do it before the others? ;)

it's a very specific niche tool

I think it isn't. You can use it for any application to simplify the deployment process. For example invoice Ninja also add docker as the option and make the set up easier. Also mailcow in docker is very easy. Seafile also has docker setup.
    But yeah different people has their own preferred installation method and doesn't use docker because it has some downside, so it is fine.

• I am looking for a solution that can offer digital downloads selling? Does blesta provide that?

• @plumberg said:
    I am looking for a solution that can offer digital downloads selling? Does blesta provide that?

It should, but you probably need the licensing plugin installed as well.

That being said, if you just need to sell digital downloads, WordPress + WooCommerce can handle that, free of cost.

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • @plumberg said:
    I am looking for a solution that can offer digital downloads selling? Does blesta provide that?

Yes you can use the download manager, so they have to have the package to download.

Or you can use a third party one to do it so they get the file from the products page: https://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/7198-module-digital-product/

Or you can use their plugin for the codes: Data Pools plugin: https://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/9662-module-data-pools-module/

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • pphillipspphillips Member, Host Rep

@plumberg said:

Yes, you can use the Download Manager plugin included with Blesta to upload files, then grant permissions to those files like: Must be logged in, or Must have purchased a specific package.