Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Combahton (fastpipe.io) is a very irresponsible company - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Combahton (fastpipe.io) is a very irresponsible company

2»

Comments

• @Neoon said:
    Chel hol, Ka kek Kalach shal tek!

Tel kol? Arik tree'ac te kek!

• @aNKeREVi said:
    Ticket #7644967
    Ticket #7644794

These are the support ticket numbers. I'm not lying to anyone. I'm not doing a smear campaign about Combahton either. I'm just writing the hard facts. Combahton is definitely a very amateur company.

what does your SLA say about response times?
    what did you try already to see what the problem is? (forced reboot, rescue mode, etc.)

Thanked by 1vyas11
  • My rant is that they do not have a Twitter Account.
    https://twitter.com/combahton_it

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@LTniger said:

@Neoon said:
    Chel hol, Ka kek Kalach shal tek!

Tel kol? Arik tree'ac te kek!

Rin nok! Kel mal tak Tauri!

Thanked by 1Levi
  • @aNKeREVi said:
    Ticket #7644967
    Ticket #7644794

These are the support ticket numbers. I'm not lying to anyone. I'm not doing a smear campaign about Combahton either. I'm just writing the hard facts. Combahton is definitely a very amateur company.

Looks like they had a couple hundred tickets during those hours..

• Tomorrow, i will post a topic about Netcup.de Company, the bad company, i have all proofs from email and paypal transaction. Terrible, my Root VPS shut off 4 hours in 7 days, i request re-fund, they asked to me paid an invoice that i never paid...

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • @Tapilu said:

wrong thread buddy...

can't read, can't click the right button, obviously going to have PMS about providers ...

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited November 2020

Ticket #7644967
    Ticket #7644794

Is that the to... from range?

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @vyas11 said:

Ticket #7644967
    Ticket #7644794

Is that the to... from range?

Hahaha

• Combahton is the worst German company, They have bad DDoS firewalls and WAF, Even block Cloudflare IPs.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

When a newly joined member posts something angry as the first post, it can only mean one thing and one thing only.

PMS.

• It's been 1 day and the server is still down. Combahton revealed its quality. "%0 uptime" This shitty company should be shut down.

• You get what you pay for.

• Don’t expect any fast responses from Combahton. Realistically I’d find a better provider before you run into even bigger issues like I did with them.