Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

George Datacenter: Black Weekend | Black Friday every day - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

George Datacenter: Black Weekend | Black Friday every day

1235»

Comments

• @godslayer said: Et tu, Brute?

LOL
    No reason to :rage: they are from Black Friday 2019 ($3 & $49).
    No $5 Ryzen this year :cry:

• No hope :(

• @georgedatacenter is anything coming up today?

• @Pilotseye said: @georgedatacenter is anything coming up today?

I have been wondering (and F5ing) as well. Although George may be lacking internet access due to the issues going on in Peru today.

• @FrankZ said:

@Pilotseye said: @georgedatacenter is anything coming up today?

I have been wondering (and F5ing) as well. Although George may be lacking internet access due to the issues going on in Peru today.

That sounds like a legit show stopper :neutral:

• georgedatacentergeorgedatacenter Member, Patron Provider

Hello,

we cancel promotions, due to multiple creation of the same accounts, placing orders by spamming and requesting immediate refunds, and finally opening paypal dispute.

if you are our customer and want to access our promotions, open a support ticket and we will create one for you.

• @georgedatacenter said: placing orders by spamming and requesting immediate refunds, and finally opening paypal dispute.

I hate these people. :/

• @georgedatacenter said:
    Hello,

we cancel promotions, due to multiple creation of the same accounts, placing orders by spamming and requesting immediate refunds, and finally opening paypal dispute.

if you are our customer and want to access our promotions, open a support ticket and we will create one for you.

Can you just allow promo to your active customers

@tuc said:

@georgedatacenter said:
    Hello,

yes, that's what we're doing right now

Thanked by 2tuc FrankZ
  • @georgedatacenter said: open a support ticket and we will create one for you.

i was registered and create support ticket for it, but after for some minutes my id deleted from your db? :(

• @georgedatacenter said: Hello,

Can us newly register user submit ticket to take the order ?

do you have any other promotions except the three vps mentioned in the first post? :)

• @tuc said:

@georgedatacenter said:
    Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that happened. I haven't yet registered, but have been lurking on your site because I'm interested in getting your BF deal VPS. For some people, BF deals are a low-risk way of checking out new providers.

• They are not responding and there are no BF deals !

@tuc said:

@georgedatacenter said:
    Hello,

yes, that's what we're doing right now

I opened a ticket, looking forward to grab another amazing VPS from you :smile:

Hello,

Ticket Created #925427

• kalimov622kalimov622 Member
    edited November 2020

@georgedatacenter said:
    Hello,

What a bunch of idiots! Those people must be sick or something.

• I have account with George Datacenter since September. No active service, therefore... I guess no Black Friday either...

• atomiatomi Member
    edited November 2020

I feel that there is no way to punish enough these lowlifes, you should atleast submit them into Fraud Records etc

• @default said:
    I have account with George Datacenter since September. No active service, therefore... I guess no Black Friday either...

It says customer, not that you need to have a service with them, give it a try, tickets are for free :wink:

• :D Any more good deals @georgedatacenter please?

I am sure many of us here love Ryzen :p

• Still waiting (hoping) for BF deal via ticket.

Hello,

_Hello:

No, I'm no longer delivering promotions at this time.

unfortunately many have requested these promotions, they keep on spamming, they keep on asking for refunds

even if we are already customers, so we have decided not to offer any more promotions

George D.
    GeorgeDatacenter LLC
    www.georgedatacenter.com_

You could have a least keep up your promise for existing customers :neutral:

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @NewToTheGame said:
    I strongly advise against going with this provider. I have a vps with them, it was supposed to have dedicated CPU, however my ryzen CPU profile was turned down to 700mhz, they just will overload the nodes and throttle what you get.

You don't want to be stuck in a year long contract with a provider that lowers the spec of what you paid for.

I want to put the record straight here, he did fix my vps, it's back to how it should be.

So actually I do recommend George, it can take a long time to get things done though.

• @NewToTheGame said:

I want to put the record straight here, he did fix my vps, it's back to how it should be.

So actually I do recommend George, it can take a long time to get things done though.

Agreed. He is definitely not fast in communication but the end product was up to standard. I have 3 vps with him and so far have been stable.

• awesemawesem Member
    edited December 2020

I purchased last years deal. Last oktober I got an E-mail saying it will be tranfered to a new server and I have 5 days to transfer the data. Only thing is I never got a new server and the old one got deleted. The ticket keeps getting closed beacause no one is responding or solving it. Two months later and I still don't got a server.

• Open a new ticket

@awesem said:
    I purchased last years deal. Last oktober I got an E-mail saying it will be tranfered to a new server and I have 5 days to transfer the data. Only thing is I never got a new server and the old one got deleted. The ticket keeps getting closed beacause no one is responding or solving it. Two months later and I still don't got a server.

Hi, what's your ticket?

• :p Happy New Year @georgedatacenter

Any 2021 plan?