Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hetzner AX41-NVMe HEL available for transfer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hetzner AX41-NVMe HEL available for transfer

Hello ,
Like the title says i have one AX41-NVMe in Finland available for transfer :

AMD Ryzen 5 3600
64 GB DDR4
2x 512 GB NVMe SSD
No add-ons !

Monthly cost 34 Euro.
Renew date 30/11/2020

Send me your offer !

Comments

• how much sir

• that's bad timing to release this one, bud. in a couple of days, the set-up fee will be waved anyway. GL.

• @airinf said:
    how much sir

Give you offer !

• @mezoology said:
    that's bad timing to release this one, bud. in a couple of days, the set-up fee will be waved anyway. GL.

No one forces you to but it , i will be happy to let expire :smile:

• ok seems like you missed my point, nvm.

• 8 usd. Deal?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@mezoology said: in a couple of days, the set-up fee will be waved

If that’s the case, then I’ll wave at this transfer opportunity.

• @Catalin said:
    8 usd. Deal?

seriously ?

• @momkin said:

@Catalin said:
    8 usd. Deal?

seriously ?

I also think he offered too much.

Thanked by 1kend
  • TapiluTapilu Member
    edited November 2020

@momkin said:
    Hello ,
    Like the title says i have one AX41-NVMe in Finland available for transfer :

AMD Ryzen 5 3600
    64 GB DDR4
    2x 512 GB NVMe SSD
    No add-ons !

Monthly cost 34 Euro.
    Renew date 30/11/2020

Send me your offer !

5$

• @mezoology said:
    that's bad timing to release this one, bud. in a couple of days, the set-up fee will be waved anyway. GL.

The monthly fee is cheaper here

• @momkin said:

@Catalin said:
    8 usd. Deal?

seriously ?

There are 7 days till renewal, how much do you expect to get?! 5k usd ?!

• $10 , is ok?

@Catalin said:

@momkin said:

@Catalin said:
    8 usd. Deal?

seriously ?

This has crossed my mind some time ago and I get the whole thing about trying to win some money back from initial setup costs/fees.

But what if the person who's looking to transfer the server did not pay any setup fees or paid really low transfer fees (eg: $1)? Maybe the person itself acquired it from a previous transfer, making him a second hand user? Now the second hand user wishes to release/transfer it to someone else, a third hand user, and is asking for X amount of money for the transfer.

Are people making some money (even a few bucks) out of these Hetzner server transfers?

How do we know that the server we're looking to buy from a transfer is "new", in the sense that it is from first hand use in which the owner or the person transferring the server is the one who paid the initial setup costs/fees of €39?

I'm not referring to this particular transfer or OP specifically, but in general.

Perhaps @Hetzner_OL can shed some light on this, but if anyone else from the community knows, please let me know, thanks a bunch! :)

• @thedp said:

@Catalin said:

@momkin said:

@Catalin said:
    8 usd. Deal?

seriously ?

This has crossed my mind some time ago and I get the whole thing about trying to win some money back from initial setup costs/fees.

But what if the person who's looking to transfer the server did not pay any setup fees or paid really low transfer fees (eg: $1)? Maybe the person itself acquired it from a previous transfer, making him a second hand user? Now the second hand user wishes to release/transfer it to someone else, a third hand user, and is asking for X amount of money for the transfer.

Are people making some money (even a few bucks) out of these Hetzner server transfers?

How do we know that the server we're looking to buy from a transfer is "new", in the sense that it is from first hand use in which the owner or the person transferring the server is the one who paid the initial setup costs/fees of €39?

I'm not referring to this particular transfer or OP specifically, but in general.

Perhaps @Hetzner_OL can shed some light on this, but if anyone else from the community knows, please let me know, thanks a bunch! :)

If he bought the server last years blackfriday he didn't had to pay the setup fee, kept the server one year and is trying to get some extra money. There are a lot of things to consider, but still 8-10 bucks is a good price for a service that will expire soon

• @Catalin said:

@thedp said:

@Catalin said:

@momkin said:

@Catalin said:
    8 usd. Deal?

seriously ?

If he bought the server last years blackfriday he didn't had to pay the setup fee, kept the server one year and is trying to get some extra money. There are a lot of things to consider, but still 8-10 bucks is a good price for a service that will expire soon

No , i bought this server 4 months ago , and i paid the setup fee of 39 Euro , and i can give the proof for the interested person , i only used the server for about 4 months only :smile:

• @momkin 10 bucks for the last 6 days is my final price. Take it or leave it :)

• UP UP ,
    Got $25 , Looking for $30

@momkin said:
    UP UP ,
    Got $25 , Looking for $30

With about 5 days to go, you should take that $25 offer, if it exists.

Thanked by 2Falzo Mikasa
  • Thanks.

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • The server has been sold .

Thanks everyone !