Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CRAZY DEALS + CRAZY GIVEAWAY. THE HOTTEST BLACK FRIDAY THREAD. 40+ Prizes by RackNerd - Page 261
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CRAZY DEALS + CRAZY GIVEAWAY. THE HOTTEST BLACK FRIDAY THREAD. 40+ Prizes by RackNerd

Comments

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@mrphunin said:

TheBest Hosting Ever🚀

RN user since almost a year now #just_❤️ing_it

<3

Thank You @mrphunin -- we appreciate the kind words, we work hard to deliver service customers can rave about. After all, this helps us grow organically. If you ever need anything, we'll be here to help.

Thank You!! 👊

• @dustinc said:

@velton said:

@dustinc said:

@merlinvn said:
    Hi @dustinc, we've just bought another one, if still available please double the bandwidth for invoice #1180866. Thanks.

RACKNERDGANG

Of course :)

We've doubled your bandwidth.

RACKNERDGANG

Hello Brothe, is that possible to have double bandwidth for new order ? Invoice #1184310

Hi @velton - this has been done :) We took care of this just now in the other thread.

Thanks you very much, Love racknerd.

@velton said:

@dustinc said:

@velton said:

@dustinc said:

@merlinvn said:
    Hi @dustinc, we've just bought another one, if still available please double the bandwidth for invoice #1180866. Thanks.

RACKNERDGANG

Of course :)

RACKNERDGANG

Hello Brothe, is that possible to have double bandwidth for new order ? Invoice #1184310

Hi @velton - this has been done :) We took care of this just now in the other thread.

Thanks you very much, Love racknerd.

You're welcome -- we appreciate your business and love working with you!

Thanked by 1YiGeRen_yl
  • Hi @dustinc, please double bandwidth for my order #2653809976, thank you!

• As a user in mainland China, racknerd is the most valuable vps merchant I have ever used. Thank you for providing me with such a high-quality service.

• @dustinc
    Please double bandwidth
    invoice Number: 481848
    Thank You !!!

• @dustinc
    Is it possible to add an own Linux ISO to KVM?

• Order Number: #997368
    Please double bandwidth, thank you.

@letmmy said:
    Hi @dustinc, please double bandwidth for my order #2653809976, thank you!

Hi @letmmy -- thank you for working with us :) We've doubled your bandwidth.

@YiGeRen_yl said:
    @dustinc
    Please double bandwidth
    invoice Number: 481848
    Thank You !!!
    @YiGeRen_yl said:
    As a user in mainland China, racknerd is the most valuable vps merchant I have ever used. Thank you for providing me with such a high-quality service.

Happy to hear that our service is working out for you :) We appreciate your business.

We've doubled your bandwidth 😎

@netguy said:
    @dustinc
    Is it possible to add an own Linux ISO to KVM?

Hi @netguy -- totally possible, all you'd need to do is open a support ticket with the URL to the ISO, we'll then download and mount it. We're available 24x7 :)

@annie192 said:
    Order Number: #997368
    Please double bandwidth, thank you.

Hi @annie192 -- we appreciate your order. We've doubled your bandwidth allocation <3

• @godslayer said:

@dustinc said:

@dahartigan said:
    I wake up and there's been 300+ more comments and 2 very awesome prizes.. haha.. this thread is the best

Still have to deliver some flash sales. @godslayer talked me into it. And we can't ignore his requests >:)

We be comin' with offers they cant refuse.

What movie is that?

• @dustinc

I am looking for a Windows 2016/2019 VPS with 2 Ryzen cores with average 50% CPU load allowed.

Can you please help?

• barkbark Member

What movie is that?

'Legend' .2015. with Tom Hardy

• please double my bandwidth , Invoice #1200522 , thx so much!

@dev_vps said:
    @dustinc

I am looking for a Windows 2016/2019 VPS with 2 Ryzen cores with average 50% CPU load allowed.

Can you please help?

Hi @dev_vps -- thank you for your interest in our services, we are always happy to work out custom deals, though depending on the usage we may or may not be a good fit. If your true usage is around 50%, on average consistently, at our price point for Ryzen it may be hard to let this pass.

We do want to ensure our customers within the node(s) are able to utilize resources, without impacting others. If I had to give a general rule of thumb, I'd say as long as your average CPU utilization (when averaged out over a one month period) remains at or below 30% - there should be no problems. If you feel that your usage will align well with what I had just described, then go ahead and proceed as intended, and if we notice any issues with your utilization we will reach out to you, and work with you accordingly.

@virvivir said:
    please double my bandwidth , Invoice #1200522 , thx so much!

Hi @virvivir -- thank you for placing an order with RackNerd. We've doubled your bandwidth 👊

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

Wondering how many pages will this have

@skorupion said:
    Wondering how many pages will this have

Several. Our deals, pricing, and performance is great for anyone looking to expand, many of which are expanding their services with RackNerd.

• Please double bandwidth
    invoice Number: 663040
    Thank You !!!

• I bought a vps plan with racknerd for testing their services 5 days ago.

Order Number: 6001173441

I am running a Jitsi Meeting server and the video conferences are running smoothly. The service is good and it has had 100% uptime so far.

Today I got another one.

Order Number: 2700617472

Keep it up guys and eventually I will have my own rack with you :D .

Thanked by 1scooke
  • Hello, my order number is 42421337 - please double my coffee experience with a RACKNERD-IS-THE-BEST-MUG - Thank you! :smiley:

@appleqq said:
    Please double bandwidth
    invoice Number: 663040
    Thank You !!!

Hello, this particular promotion is not eligible - if you order one of our current sales, just comment the order number and I'll help double your bandwidth :)

@coelhofaminto said:
    I bought a vps plan with racknerd for testing their services 5 days ago.

Order Number: 6001173441

I am running a Jitsi Meeting server and the video conferences are running smoothly. The service is good and it has had 100% uptime so far.

Today I got another one.

Order Number: 2700617472

Keep it up guys and eventually I will have my own rack with you :D .

Hi @coelhofaminto -- thank you for giving RackNerd a shot! Happy to hear that our service is working out for your needs. We look forward to working with you for years to come.

@Pilotseye said:
    Hello, my order number is 42421337 - please double my coffee experience with a RACKNERD-IS-THE-BEST-MUG - Thank you! :smiley:

Hahahaha love it <3

RackNerd coffee mugs are the best.

• @dustinc said:

@Pilotseye said:
    Hello, my order number is 42421337 - please double my coffee experience with a RACKNERD-IS-THE-BEST-MUG - Thank you! :smiley:

Hahahaha love it <3

That's why I would love to get one too :love:

@Pilotseye said:

@dustinc said:

@Pilotseye said:

Hahahaha love it <3

That's why I would love to get one too :love:

We'd love to make that happen :) Will DM you.

• vuevue Member

maybe i have luck and you could double something on my orders/invoices

• orion504orion504 Member
    edited April 2021

I was afraid that with too crowded nodes, the performance might be affected by the noisy neighbors, but seems not the case with my testing during last few weeks. Keep up good work Dustin! PS: I dont need double BW :joy:

Edit: Just asked for ISO mount, but then RN technician rebooted the machine as well :(