Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CRAZY DEALS + CRAZY GIVEAWAY. THE HOTTEST BLACK FRIDAY THREAD. 40+ Prizes by RackNerd - Page 198
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CRAZY DEALS + CRAZY GIVEAWAY. THE HOTTEST BLACK FRIDAY THREAD. 40+ Prizes by RackNerd

Comments

• @tenpera said: only place with ipv6?

So far, yes.

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • I need to stop looking at this thread because every time I do I want to get another VPS. Especially loving the Ryzen flash sale one I got on BF. Any other Ryzen VPS deals coming?

• OOPS! I did it agaaaain
    a racknerds great deal
    my bank now hates meee
    oooo baby baby
    OOPS! i .....

order#1771685356 plznthnkyakindly

Thanked by 1WebBug
  • first time caller, long time listener.
    order # 6065873155

• Order Number: 6203286827

• @dustinc, do you have a plan on releasing a storage plan? HDD is not a problem
    I want to use it for my backup server :D

• @EHRA said:

@tenpera said: only place with ipv6?

So far, yes.

hmmm ... I got a server in LA and there's no IPv6 assigned. Maybe that is done manually? Need to ticket in?

• @Whoa said: I got a server in LA and there's no IPv6 assigned. Maybe that is done manually? Need to ticket in?

@dustinc

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Good evening everyone!
    Looks like I missed some good deals :(

• WhoaWhoa Member
    edited December 2020

@EHRA said:

@Whoa said: I got a server in LA and there's no IPv6 assigned. Maybe that is done manually? Need to ticket in?

@dustinc

lol ... don't bother. I only got this server so I could get it transferred to AMS.
    I was only speculating on how the process goes, for those who're really interested in LA IPv6.

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@Whoa said:

@EHRA said:

@tenpera said: only place with ipv6?

So far, yes.

hmmm ... I got a server in LA and there's no IPv6 assigned. Maybe that is done manually? Need to ticket in?

Hello - IPv6 in Los Angeles is manually assigned by our team. All you have to do is request it via our ticketing system, we allocate up to 100 native IPv6 addresses free of charge.

Thanked by 1Whoa

Hi All!
    All winners from our latest giveaway have been PM'd. B)

Thanked by 4user123 vue tuc kwaralala
  • @tuc said:
    Good evening everyone!
    Looks like I missed some good deals :(

Nice sticker! a lucky sign thou :)

• Great deal and already got one
    order#: 3942532953
    Thanks!

• Thank you for the great deal!

My Order Number is: 2946500302

• Does Order #757960 qualify for double bandwidth? Great service provided so far and super quick support via chat!

• Order Number for Double BW: 2289940756
    Thank you!

• Another order from me too. #8321917887 thanks

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@dustinc when are we seeing the next batch of giveaways and flash deals?

• Interesting... they only have IPv6 in LAX, and even there they only have one /64 to assign out of to all of their customers. So instead of receiving a /64 or /48 prefix as I have from other hosts, I received a handful of randomly allocated IPv6 addresses. I can probably make this work, but ... why do it that way?

• Adam1Adam1 Member
    edited December 2020

@dustinc said: Shared - 50 GB - $8.50 per YEAR!
    Perfect for entry-level websites.
    50 GB SSD Disk Space
    3 TB Monthly Transfer (FREE Double the bandwidth, just comment your order#)
    Unlimited Databases
    Host 3 Domains

Possible to trade 49.5GB of disk space for unl domains?

@Adam1 said:

50 GB SSD Disk Space
    Unlimited Databases
    Host 3 Domains

Hello,
    Unfortunately, we cannot support unlimited domains as we utilize one of the most popular control panels out there. We utilize cPanel, which has a hard cost per account, based on their new pricing tiers.

• @dustinc said:

@Adam1 said:

50 GB SSD Disk Space
    Unlimited Databases
    Host 3 Domains

Hello,
    Unfortunately, we cannot support unlimited domains as we utilize one of the most popular control panels out there. We utilize cPanel, which has a hard cost per account, based on their new pricing tiers.

Wouldn't 1 domain and 100 domains still be the same price if in the same cpanel account? Just wondering, because that's how I thought of it as.

• Another orders for double BW. Thanks!
    Order #5477871852
    Order #1666488133
    Order #4284440236

@jbiloh said:
    @dustinc when are we seeing the next batch of giveaways and flash deals?

It is possible that we do another giveaway soon :) Flash sales are always possible but the Chef is now starting to sell out in multiple locations as is. So we're closely monitoring our next moves.

We do have 10x nodes coming up soon into our inventory in AMS, 3x in LAX, and 13 in SJC.

So we're replenishing as well. Lots of good things still in the kitchen.

Thanked by 1froz
  • @Adam1 said:
    unl domains?

Pro tip: buy a reseller plan instead, create yourself your own "unlimited domain" plan. But Jesus H Murphy, how many domains do you need that "unlimited" is a hard requirement?

@lachesis said:
    Interesting... they only have IPv6 in LAX, and even there they only have one /64 to assign out of to all of their customers. So instead of receiving a /64 or /48 prefix as I have from other hosts, I received a handful of randomly allocated IPv6 addresses. I can probably make this work, but ... why do it that way?

Hi @lachesis - That is correct, at this time we can allocate up to 100 individual IPv6 addresses per VM, in any instance located in Los Angeles DC-02. We do have multiple VLANs, and each VLAN is assigned a unique /64 - this VLAN then has quite a bit of our nodes tied to it. But again, there are multiple VLANs, so it is possible if you were to expand your services with us in LA, that we could assign IPv6 from a separate /64 assuming that node is on a different VLAN.

The IPv6 addresses are assigned from a /64 prefix. We feel that a /64 per VLAN is more than enough, considering it is Millions of IPv6 addresses, and the demand for diversity (from separate /64, or /48's just isn't there).

• Your Order Number is: 1877557253 double bw please!

• @its420somewhere said: But Jesus H Murphy, how many domains do you need that "unlimited" is a hard requirement?

More than usual limits of 10/20/25. It's just easier to ask for unlimited domains, as my requirements will only increase over time.

Thanked by 1its420somewhere

@its420somewhere said:

@Adam1 said:
    unl domains?

Pro tip: buy a reseller plan instead, create yourself your own "unlimited domain" plan. But Jesus H Murphy, how many domains do you need that "unlimited" is a hard requirement?

Yes, you could do this - and apologies for the confusion. cPanel license pricing is based on the number of acct's, so we do specify the number of accounts you can create with every reseller plan. Within shared hosting packages, certain plans have domain limits, but our Shared - 150 GB Black Friday plan does allow you to host unlimited domains.

Thanked by 1its420somewhere