Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CRAZY DEALS + CRAZY GIVEAWAY. THE HOTTEST BLACK FRIDAY THREAD. 40+ Prizes by RackNerd - Page 156
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

CRAZY DEALS + CRAZY GIVEAWAY. THE HOTTEST BLACK FRIDAY THREAD. 40+ Prizes by RackNerd

Comments

• @Sebster27 where is the giveaway you gave it to me earlier?

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @sirluis said: Pilotseye-RackNerdGang

Woah. Like 30 minutes late? REFRESH!

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @JabJab said:

@sirluis said: Pilotseye-RackNerdGang

He was on the wrong page haha

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @JabJab said:

@sirluis said: Pilotseye-RackNerdGang

idk what's happening lol

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • MagicAppleMagicApple Member
    edited November 2020

@tenpera said:
    @Sebster27 where is the giveaway you gave it to me earlier?

Dustin will PM you. He's backed up on PM's, but I deliver my promise.

Thanked by 2tenpera dustinc
  • Hello, thanks for these! It is my first BF here, but I already know what it feels like to have bought more than I can immediately utilise xD

I'd also like to ask for double BW for a recent order number 9432988294, and also for an earlier 2333032808, if possible, please!

• @rhinoduck said: Hello, thanks for these! It is my first BF here, but I already know what it feels like to have bought more than I can immediately utilise xD

Welcome to idlers gang!
    Plan your budget wise, you will have many many more.

• pretty sure half the stuff i bought last year sat idle, no regrets.

Thanked by 1kjl24
  • Your Order Number is: 6956259635 double BW thanks

• @dustinc You alive there buddy?

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • KonbuKonbu Member
    edited November 2020

Order Number: 8714794851 It my first VPS (´ω`)
    Far from across the sea.

• Order number for double bw thanks

Order Number: 7481358849

• where is @dustinc

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @kjl24 said:
    where is @dustinc

Recovering!

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • dominamedominame Member
    edited November 2020

@dustinc I bought and paid for the last VPS, $12, 2gb, but the CP is saying "Pending". That's Order 5952046377. Has the CP jammed on all the money money I've been feeding it?

Forget that, it seemed to choke on it for a long time but it's suddenly turned green (feeling sick?) and passed it all through.

• Everyone, we're on a mission. Tag him @dustinc

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @JabJab said:

@rhinoduck said: Hello, thanks for these! It is my first BF here, but I already know what it feels like to have bought more than I can immediately utilise xD

Welcome to idlers gang!

Thanks! :) Indeed, I fear I may just have to lock myself up in some place without an internet connection for the remainder of Sunday and Monday, lol.

• @rhinoduck said:

@JabJab said:

@rhinoduck said: Hello, thanks for these! It is my first BF here, but I already know what it feels like to have bought more than I can immediately utilise xD

Welcome to idlers gang!

Thanks! :) Indeed, I fear I may just have to lock myself up in some place without an internet connection for the remainder of Sunday and Monday, lol.

If you send us ur public IP, the person that keeps DDoS'ing LET can take a break and move onto your router :)

• @dustinc probably just got a call from accounting asking why profits now have a negative symbol next to them

• tenperatenpera Member
    edited November 2020

@dustinc

@Sebster27 where is the giveaway you gave it to me earlier?

Dustin will PM you. He's backed up on PM's, but I deliver my promise.

• I'll be away from my computer, but you know the drill. Once Dustin mentions flash sales or giveaways, I give you permission to spam me :)

• godslayergodslayer Member
    edited November 2020

@dustinc said:
    100K Views coming up guys! Are we going to do a giveaway to celebrate 100K Views?

Post your comments below! And since @godslayer is sleeping, I'm playing a song for him.

BEP! LOVE 'EM!

GATHER AROUND PARTY PEOPLE!

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @Sebster27 said:
    @dustinc probably just got a call from accounting asking why profits now have a negative symbol next to them

LOL! I hope not. I want my new VPSes to keep running!

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @dustinc slept?

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @Sebster27 that was very nice of you to give them away to someone who has not one. A good deed never goes unnoticed!

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @WebBug said:
    @Sebster27 that was very nice of you to give them away to someone who has not one. A good deed never goes unnoticed!

Thank you :)

Thanked by 2WebBug dustinc
  • @dustinc , I miss you.

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • dominamedominame Member
    edited November 2020

It's a bit early west coast time from his usual pattern for the past few days. Maybe just grabbing a bite to eat? Nobody can keep going for ever.

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @Sebster27 said:

@rhinoduck said:

@JabJab said:

Welcome to idlers gang!

If you send us ur public IP, the person that keeps DDoS'ing LET can take a break and move onto your router :)

xD Let's not go to such drastic measures just yet; after all, I am not yet completely sure I will not "need" any more power/bandwidth/locations/whatnot, and I want to keep my options open :p Even though I originally just wanted to replace two EOL VPSses with a single one, and already ended up with 6 or 7 instead :)