Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Provide BlackFriday Storage vps offer. - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Provide BlackFriday Storage vps offer.

13»

Comments

• @lentro said:
    Created this some> @Broscience said:

@lentro said:
    By the way, created $40/TB/yr product here: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/168156/grab-a-storage-vps-40-tb-year-black-friday-warm-up

The host machines are mainly for another business, so it should be relatively spaced out and performance should be OK unless people are seeding all at the same time. Let me know what you think!

Tagging @bdspice, @JerryHou, and @pepa65 who "thanks"d my original proposal.

What is your TOS?

Created this some time ago, might need updating here and there because it's focused on web hosting: https://www.isodme.com/terms-of-service

The general gist:

• Don't host illegal content, I'm fine with anything as long as it obeys the law of the land
    • Be a good neighbor, don't abuse resources
    • Put in legit information in your order otherwise it'll automatically get flagged as fraud

Does that help?

Looks good. Let me understand till the ground. Can I host my 750GB of 1080p ISOs? I want to watch the ISOs sometimes using Kodi. Thank you

Thanked by 1lentro
  • lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

@Broscience said: Looks good. Let me understand till the ground. Can I host my 750GB of 1080p ISOs? I want to watch the ISOs sometimes using Kodi. Thank you

Sure. In case it bogs down the server, I will limit the speed and offer a full refund/cancellation if the quality is degraded after that, but I'm not too concerned.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

• @lentro said: law of the land

So we can torrent without worrying about dmca? in Canada!!?

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

@jahrinc said:

@lentro said: law of the land

So we can torrent without worrying about dmca? in Canada!!?

Sorry about that, unfortunately I consider DMCA as part of law, especially given that OVH (the upstream for Canada) takes it seriously. Don't want a situation similar to what @seriesn had to go through

Thanked by 2jahrinc seriesn
  • @dustinc said:
    So would people buy a KVM VPS, 2GB RAM, 1TB HDD with 20TB / 1Gbps Port in Los Angeles for $60/year? The node would be running HW RAID-5 (for those curious).

Curious regarding the demand.

Guess what, make it US$40/y recurring, it will be the first choice in this BF