Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ApisCP Review
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ApisCP Review

SirFoxySirFoxy Member
edited November 2020 in Reviews

A while back I posted a thread about needing a new panel for WordPress, I ended up using ApisCP.

It didn't look like a Cpanel clone, and had a unique approach. I don't really like DirectAdmin, and you can tell @nem takes pride in his product.

Natively it has resource limits, billing panel automations, autoinstallers, and autoupdating, and more. It revivals Plesk in terms of native integrations with apps like WordPress and laps DirectAdmin.

Another major benefit for me is it's easy to theme and whitelabel.

It also got an extremely good review by Rack 911, so it's secure for sure.

Plus @nem is highly active in Discord and helped me with a WordPress related issue that wasn't even really his problem, which lead me to posting a little bit of free press since he went out of his way.

All together, highly recommended coming from someone who's posts are 99% shit posts ;-)

Comments

• ericlsericls Member, Patron Provider

It deserves more exposure

Thanked by 1SirFoxy
  • @ericls said:
    It deserves more exposure

Agreed, I originally didn't want to use it because I didn't see anyone else really using it but I was pleasantly surprised.

• @SirFoxy said: it's secure for sure.

I am newbie here.
    How did they come to this conclusion?

Thanks.

• @greattomeetyou said:

@SirFoxy said: it's secure for sure.

I am newbie here.
    How did they come to this conclusion?

Thanks.

Rack911 is the most trusted pen testing company in the hosting industry.

• I've had a few conference calls with some prominent server providers and datacenters... and I have to admit, on more than one occasion, they have mentioned the brilliant approach that @nem is taking. More than once or twice I have heard "Hey.. you should get in touch with that ApisCP guy. He's doing great things."

Due to major price hikes, it seems "control panel" has become a dirty word. Not all of us are greedy venture capitalists. We believe that having several choices is your best ammunition against prices hikes. ApisCP is one of those options. Options are a good thing. Good on @SirFoxy for posting this.

• @DA_Mark said:
    I've had a few conference calls with some prominent server providers and datacenters... and I have to admit, on more than one occasion, they have mentioned the brilliant approach that @nem is taking. More than once or twice I have heard "Hey.. you should get in touch with that ApisCP guy. He's doing great things."

Due to major price hikes, it seems "control panel" has become a dirty word. Not all of us are greedy venture capitalists. We believe that having several choices is your best ammunition against prices hikes. ApisCP is one of those options. Options are a good thing. Good on @SirFoxy for posting this.

One prem control panel maker, giving shout out to another prem control panel maker. So wholesome. Too wholesome. I am having a warm and fuzzy feeling inside.

Thanked by 1hackerman
  • DA_MarkDA_Mark Member
    edited November 2020

Thanks @seriesn , you are a really good example of offering choices (instead of forcing customers to one option). This thread is about ApisCP, not us, so I'll kindly withdraw by acknowledging that prem hosts like NexusBytes are offering ApisCP which is a very big endorsement in these parts!! :star:

• @DA_Mark said: Thanks @seriesn , you are a really good example of offering choices (instead of forcing customers to one option). This thread is about ApisCP, not us, so I'll kindly withdraw by acknowledging that prem hosts like NexusBytes are offering ApisCP which is a very big endorsement in these parts!!

I like being the middle man and offering two of the most prominent linux web hosting control panel choice to our family members <3. Thanks both of ya for the partnership<3

• nemnem Member, Host Rep

Thank you kindly for taking the time to leave a review. Every little bit is much appreciated :)

Thanked by 2SirFoxy hackerman
  • @nem said:
    Thank you kindly for taking the time to leave a review. Every little bit is much appreciated :)

No problem, keep doing what you're doing :wink:

Thanked by 1nem