Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for 8GB RAM KVM (2x)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for 8GB RAM KVM (2x)

I am looking for 2x KVM, with 8GB RAM, minimum 40GB disk (SSD, NVMe), 1Gbps network, located in Europe, 1 IPv4 and 1 IPv6 address would suffice. The VM will be used for software build purposes, so from time to time, the CPU could be stressed. Budget: no more than EUR 8 monthly.

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Hetzner's CX31 could be best - just €0.90 more than your budget.

• chipchip Member
    edited November 2020

When you find 8gb of ram and 40gb of ssd disk space for €8 let me know

• Have a look at the deals from AlphaVPS - https://lowendbox.com/blog/alphavps-special-limited-time-offer-for-big-vpses-8gb-from-e5-m-in-europe-or-usa/

I would ask @AlexBarakov about stressing the CPU as the cores are shared. Send him a PM or open a ticket.

• alwyzonalwyzon Member, Host Rep

Would quarterly payments be fine? Our KVM Server L package is charged the equivalent of 7,80 € per month and might fit your requirements. Using the CPU for continuous integration task should be fine, as I guess you won’t run those builds on a 24/7 basis.

KVM Server L: 23,40 € per quarter for…
    8 GB DDR4 ECC Memory
    4 vCore Intel® Xeon® Processor
    80 GB SSD Storage (RAID 10)
    1000 Mb/s Up- and Downlink
    ✓ Powered by KVM & Proxmox
    ✓ 1x IPv4 + /64 IPv6 included
    ✓ 5 TB Monthly Unthrottled Bandwidth

[[ ORDER NOW ]]

Servers are located in Apeldoorn, the Netherlands. Prices are exclusive of VAT (if applicable).

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2020

We are launching these high-performance ryzen products publicly soon, a bespoke discounted plan for first order.

4 vCPU Ryzen 3xxx @3.5+GHz
    8GB ECC RAM
    80GB NVMe SSD / 200GB HDD RAID-1
    Unlimited transfer@1Gbps
    1 IPv4 + IPv6 - Germany/Finland

For about £21.5 per quarter ~ 8eur per month

PM me to order :)

• @alwyzon I would not want to be tied in to quarterly. You may provide a good service, but I want the monthly flexibility.

@thedp Indeed, I may go down this route.

@LeonDynamic Thanks for the info. I already have a few VMs with AlphaVPS, and Alex's team know me well! :-)

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@redgreenblue said: the CPU could be stressed

so you need the dedicated cores, good luck with your search!

• @WebProject The CPU would only be stressed from time to time, not 24x7.

• are you running gitlab-ci?

• @seenu Yes, it's gitlab-ci.