Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mr. Worldwide here went crazy and giving away too many things. Limited Qty, don't be late. - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Mr. Worldwide here went crazy and giving away too many things. Limited Qty, don't be late.

Comments

• Wowza! That was fast!

Courtesy of @vyas11

Thanked by 3DA_Mark dahartigan Ouji
  • DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

All sold out of the small ones...

• @DataIdeas-Josh said:

Those babies usually move a bit too fast :(

• @seriesn said:

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

Those babies usually move a bit too fast :(

Because LET is full of people looking for cheap potassium, and when they are lucky to find it they take it :)

• Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • Did i hear memes?

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • dominamedominame Member
    edited November 2020

@seriesn said: Premium Ryzen and NVMe powered Reseller Pool, with WHMCS Module starting @ $6.40/mo

Is this a standard offer or time limited (e.g. BF)? And is the LET discount code valid for this one?

Just amended this post for anybody who spotted it - got confused, WHMCS is a module and Blesta offer is a licence. Big difference!

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • What's up boss.

@dominame said: It says WHMCS here and Blesta on the site - is it a choice of either or a typo on just one?

Blesta software for billing.

Reseller module is only available for whmcs. Nothing for blesta yet. But we do offer complete API access, so one should want to make their solution :)

@dominame said: Also, is this a standard offer or time limited (e.g. BF)? And is the LET discount code valid for this one?

Here you go sir :)

@seriesn said: Ends on Thanks Giving day: November 25th, 2020, 11:59 PM (EDT). Last deal of the year for us to be honest. No Christmas special/new years special. We are continuing with our mission on cutting down promo based business, in favor of a healthy and quality journey. Mega Deals Thursday is going away as well.

@seriesn said: Above Coupons are only valid with An Annual Commitment.

• @dominame said: Just amended this post for anybody who spotted it - got confused, WHMCS is a module and Blesta offer is a licence. Big difference!

Too slow :P

• Cool. Just 5 days, so I'll get me skates on. OK, does Directadmin make it easier for clients (my first dabble into hosting rather than actually building/running sites for clients)? i.e give 'em a Smarty template and let 'em get on with it?

• @dominame said:
    Cool. Just 5 days, so I'll get me skates on. OK, does Directadmin make it easier for clients (my first dabble into hosting rather than actually building/running sites for clients)? i.e give 'em a Smarty template and let 'em get on with it?

WOOT WOOT! Happy to have you join family <3

If your clients needs all the goodies (email/db etc), DA is solid. ApisCP is another piece of tool that is pretty nifty :).

If your clients don't need much, DA with Sitepad would be the easiest route, assuming your target base are people who needs to make their super simple website :)

Thanked by 1dominame
    edited November 2020

Thanks. I'll get the DA then. Is sitepad included or where do I find it on the site ? Found it. Haven't noticed it yet. If they need more I'll just have to charge 'em for my time and effort.

Second thoughts, just had a quick glance at the ApisCP. Is it a select to install or do I need to do it myself? Looks worth a try and I'm assuming I'll be able to switch later if I don't get on well with it?

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited November 2020

@dominame said:
    Thanks. I'll get the DA then. Is sitepad included or where do I find it on the site? Haven't noticed it yet. If they need more I'll just have to charge 'em for my time and effort.

Haha. Your time has value :).

Sitepad.com

We charge the exact same amount as the vendor :)
    https://my.nexusbytes.com/cart.php?gid=8

• @dominame said:
    Thanks. I'll get the DA then. Is sitepad included or where do I find it on the site ? Found it. Haven't noticed it yet. If they need more I'll just have to charge 'em for my time and effort.

Second thoughts, just had a quick glance at the ApisCP. Is it a select to install or do I need to do it myself? Looks worth a try and I'm assuming I'll be able to switch later if I don't get on well with it?

I can swap out the codes :).

Migration of the panel won't be an easy option and you would have to do it manually.

Installion on both of the panels are pretty simple with a single copy pasta command :). Template will be available soon*

edited November 2020

Finally decided and filled n the order form. VPS Reseller POOL - POOL-2G with DA. Form says discount code recognised but nothing counts for it - this is listed in your OP, Coupon code: BF20Shared: 20% discount on any new web/reseller hosting offer, is it restricted to the web reselling only? Signing up for annual billing, btw.

@seriesn said: @dominame said: Also, is this a standard offer or time limited (e.g. BF)? And is the LET discount code valid for this one?

@seriesn said: Ends on Thanks Giving day: November 25th, 2020, 11:59 PM (EDT). Last deal of the year for us to be honest. No Christmas special/new years special. We are continuing with our mission on cutting down promo based business, in favor of a healthy and quality journey. Mega Deals Thursday is going away as well.

The reason I need to know is that I haven't built the site yet, so don't need to buy without an incentive for a couple of weeks at least. With a backlog of things to catch up on (I've been ill) it may even roll into the new year.

• How many domains can I host with the "Starter-5G" shared package?
    Do you ofer site migration (from cpanel)?

• @dominame said:
    Finally decided and filled n the order form. VPS Reseller POOL - POOL-2G with DA. Form says discount code recognised but nothing counts for it - this is listed in your OP, Coupon code: BF20Shared: 20% discount on any new web/reseller hosting offer, is it restricted to the web reselling only? Signing up for annual billing, btw.

@seriesn said: @dominame said: Also, is this a standard offer or time limited (e.g. BF)? And is the LET discount code valid for this one?

20 is for shared/shared reseller. Pool is part of vm:)> @atindahause said:

How many domains can I host with the "Starter-5G" shared package?
    Do you ofer site migration (from cpanel)?

Virtually no limit.

We offer account level migration :). We can migrate a complete cpanel account over to us. But not a per domain basis migration.

• @seriesn said: But not a per domain basis migration.

Thanked by 2seriesn TimboJones
  • swat4swat4 Member
    edited November 2020

Honestly, art has always been my weakness and have never done this before.

but I just love playing SWAT4 so much :p :p let's try to create some meme:

meme1

meme2

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • Thanked by 2seriesn imok
  • Lmao. Y’all are cracking me up right now 😂😂

• Thanked by 1seriesn
  • Thanked by 1seriesn
  • Thanked by 1seriesn
  • LimpanLimpan Member
    edited November 2020

Hmm. Image link not working from the mobile.

• vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited November 2020

Nexus-bytes-image-AVyas-2020

• @Limpan said:
    Hmm. Image link not working from the mobile.

Thanked by 1Limpan
  • https://dah85.com/NexusBytes-Magazine-Feature.png

Thanked by 2lentro seriesn