Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS or Dedicated low budget server for VPN
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS or Dedicated low budget server for VPN

SpiraSpira Member
edited November 2020 in Requests

Hello,

I am looking for a few providers worldwide that have VPSs that I can install OpenVPN on they, have atleast 1 or 2 Gb of Ram and have a 1Gbps Port speed. Public usage new vpn provider, if you have suggestions of dedicated low budget server also are welcome.

Comments

• Depends what your budget is?

we can offer this Amsterdam, NL:
    1GB RAM, 20GB SSD Disk, 1 CPU Core, 2TB Bandwidth (1Gbps shared) @ $3.38 monthly with promo code KF996DIO1Y - ORDER HERE

LookingGlass here.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

https://nexusbytes.com/kvm-vps-hosting.html - New York / Miami / Los Angeles / London (UK) / Falkenstein (DE) / Singapore / Tokyo (JP)

https://buyvm.net/kvm-dedicated-server-slices/ - Las Vegas / New York / Luxembourg

• I thought nexusbytes did not like public VPN providers (like starting your own ivacy equivalent)

Thanked by 1DP
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Jio said:
    I thought nexusbytes did not like public VPN providers (like starting your own ivacy equivalent)

Yeah thanks for highlighting that - NexusBytes is a no-no for OP.

Overlooked the "public usage" part :)

• @Spira said:
    Hello,

Public usage new vpn provider, if you have suggestions of dedicated low budget server also are welcome.

If you mean it's not for personal VPN, it may not be allowed in terms of service. Check with whatever provider you go with.

• If you mean it's not for personal VPN, it may not be allowed in terms of service. Check with whatever provider you go with.

Yes I know, I'm on a faster search based on recommendations

• spectraipspectraip Member, Patron Provider

@Spira said:
    Hello,

I am looking for a few providers worldwide that have VPSs that I can install OpenVPN on they, have atleast 1 or 2 Gb of Ram and have a 1Gbps Port speed. Public usage new vpn provider, if you have suggestions of dedicated low budget server also are welcome.

We offer VPS starting at €2.50 per month in Amsterdam, Netherlands. We offer 500 Mbit/s dedicated bandwidth to each VPS by default.

Our VPS packages

Recommended packages for you:

VPS X1
    € 2.50 per month

1 GB DDR4 RAM
    1 CPU core
    30 GB SSD
    1 TB bandwidth

VPS X2
    € 4.50 per month

2 GB DDR4 RAM
    1 CPU core