Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Racknerd does not provide a refund, is a very bad thing, please resist this behavior! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Racknerd does not provide a refund, is a very bad thing, please resist this behavior!

2»

Comments

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2020

@TimboJones said:

@Lee said:

@TimboJones said: Well, I'd agree if it was just starting a complaint thread (and to be honest, it's a shit post without details), but it's not "simply" what you stated. The piss off part was getting something for free and then demanding a refund for something previously purchased. Whether true or not, **that was the information available at the time of the post you responded to

Where I don't see that to be the case, not that I am in any way interested but still.

??? It's right in the quote thread you responded to Hostslick with. And original posts above that. The key thing here is, "If that's true..." about what stefeman inferred.

Yep I also mean only do it if that's true.
    Because buying a service and then getting refund because you got free candy is not nice. It's rude. Guess who is the real dick here.

I guess you guys wouldn't want to have such customers either. It's bad business. And that's why I said.

I'm not a dick. I don't use Fraud record much. Neither do I if someone might have abused, hosted bad stuff or open such a thread etc etc etc. I only do if if someone did something REALLY bad. And that's the case. IF THAT'S TRUE.

I'm Really tolerant and chill but that is just...
    I don't know which word to use.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

It's even worse! Racknerd also does not offer virtual baby seals!!!

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Although I don't know what problem you're having, racknerd alone should offer a refund. Providers who do not offer a refund are considered to have a potential risk.

I am a member of racknerd family. I bought racknerd products a year ago. I encountered problems in the process. I quickly got in touch with racknerd customer service. I asked for a refund. The customer service replied that there was no refund service, but the VPS could be replaced. I think so. I agree to this condition. Now the new VPS has been used for about half a year, and there is no problem at present. I love racknerd's service now.

Thanked by 2dustinc mikei
  • who is "hello host" ?

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • I'm happy with Racknerd

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @Ganonk said:
    who is "hello host" ?

he must be a Trump FAN, there is no other explanation =))

• this host has no unreasonable problems,
    I'm a member of the Racknerd family. You shouldn't post such a misleading article unless he doesn't intend to continue his business and has no reasonable arrangement

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • I have been using Racknerd from July 2020. The service has been wonderful so far. I had so issues with them on top of that they usually reply to tickets quickly.

Thanked by 1dustinc