Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Windows Server Suggestion !
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Windows Server Suggestion !

sonymegassonymegas Member
edited November 2020 in Requests

Guys can you suggest us one cheap windows vps? for 2 people or 1 ..my friend want it for his school because he have very old laptop ..we want it for 1 month and maybe more !
In Europe !

Comments

• NewToTheGameNewToTheGame Member
    edited November 2020

Hi there

Do you have a budget and are you able to give me a better idea of where you want the vps to be hosted? I rent a few, and have tried a few and it's is better to get the latency down as low as possible.

If you want to use a vps as a desktop you will need 2gb ram and at least 30gb storage to really be able to do anything if running Windows server 2019

• Budget is most important.. If you go with a yearly VPS from @seriesn you get a Windows license for free.

For monthly, about 22USD will get you a Paperspace windows machine.

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • NewToTheGameNewToTheGame Member
    edited November 2020

@starservices can rent you a 2gb 2 vcore Ryzen vps with 100gb nvme SSD for £4.99 a month in Germany or Finland. Both can include a Windows server 2019 license.

Thanked by 1abytecurious