Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Interworx web hosting?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Interworx web hosting?

Hello users.

I just wanted to ask everyone if anyone uses the Interworx panel as their main control panel to offer shared hosting to their clients? I know many people are leaving cPanel for DirectAdmin but was wondering how Interworx is doing in this web hosting world.

Thank's for your time.

Comments

• We have been using Interworx panel now for several years with no problems. The new 7.x vesion has brought in some good changes. The biggest thing I can tell you personally is that it is not cPanel. Many people have used cPanel for years and expect things to be in certain locations, or a certatin way, this is not the case with Interworx ex: SSL's, they are managed from inside the customers siteworx account. If your going to use it for shared hosting, and you have whcms, I personally recommend spending the $80 and getting https://www.modulesgarden.com/products/whmcs/interworx-extended Also note the backups are a little off in my opinion. Example the customer can control an automated setup where they can download the backup, but its owned by root so they can't delete it once downloaded, and it counts against their storage limits. If you want a live account shoot me a pm and I can get you setup.

Thanks,
    Anthony

Thanked by 1ivlad
  • How's the mail sending limits? Did they implemented that feature?

• I was testing it recently, and it looks good. It supports Acronis, which is great. Just waiting for them to support Imunify360 and MailChannels and a few other features and then should be ready to use it for production servers.

• They liked my tweet, which is miles ahead of what cPanel would be doing. It's a win.

• The sending mail per user is still on the feature request, but there is a way ish to limit connections from the mail server. System Services -> Mail Server -> MTA Settings ->Outbound Connections (max.). This will limit the connections from the mail server.