Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS for eCommerce in EU
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS for eCommerce in EU

marceloridermarcelorider Member
edited November 2020 in Providers

Hey guys, searching for any great provider preferably with more than 4GB RAM, NVME and Ryzen for a ecommerce.

EU preferable

Able to pay at around 7/8$ and preferrably anual payments, longterm.
Can anyone lend me an hand?

Comments

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited November 2020

What’s up boss,
    If you can increase your budget a little bit, our London location should be a great fit for your project :)

Join the family :).

https://nexusbytes.com/kvm-vps-hosting.html

• Hey there @seriesn, yesterday I've took a look at it and VPS-4G is somewhat I was looking for, although to be honest, goes a bit over what i'm looking to pay.
    Storage for example is way over what I do need. (capacity)
    The rest does fit.

Maybe you will be making some Black Friday deals that would also fit to me, but to be honest I need this VPS somewhat sooner than Black Friday.

• @marcelorider said: Hey there @seriesn, yesterday I've took a look at it and VPS-4G is somewhat I was looking for, although to be honest, goes a bit over what i'm looking to pay.

Storage for example is way over what I do need. (capacity)
    The rest does fit.

Maybe you will be making some Black Friday deals that would also fit to me, but to be honest I need this VPS somewhat sooner than Black Friday.

Hi Bud,

All our plans are customizable and depending on the resource requirements, upgrading only one particular part of the service should be saving you a little bit :).

Regarding discount, we still don't know what our black friday offering is, but with Nexus Bytes, if we launch any promo within 30 days from the day of ones signup, we can usually honor that discount :).

With those said, we have really been cutting down on promos and at this very moment there isn't anything :(

• marceloridermarcelorider Member
    edited November 2020

Well @seriesn, shot me an offer trought PM, from what I can see we might get into an arrangement.
    Regards :)

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@marcelorider said:
    Hey guys, searching for any great provider preferably with more than 4GB RAM, NVME and Ryzen for a ecommerce.

EU preferable

We can offer this at Falkenstein, if you want to take a look, might be a little out of your budget but it's definitely worth it.

https://readydedis.com/cloud-servers

• @marcelorider said:
    Well @seriesn, shot me an offer trought PM, from what I can see we might get into an arrangement.
    Regards :)

No promos boss :( All Standard for now :/ if BF promo happens, you will be able to take advantage of that though, even if you have something active :)

• Neil-SFNeil-SF Member, Host Rep

@marcelorider said:

EU preferable

If a Intel CPU is fine too, you should take a look at our vps located in London.
    https://sonicfast.io/vps-kvm.php

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited November 2020

@marcelorider said: 4GB RAM, NVME and Ryzen

We can do a one off special but Intel Xeon CPU + SSD and based in London, GB, if you are interested drop us a message.

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

Please take a look at our KVM SSD NVMe package priced at $9.99/mo - I am open to bring down the price a bit if you don't need that much RAM or disk space - https://www.wishosting.com

• @exception0x876 well, 200GB NVME seems way too much, I'll drop you a PM and we might arrange something.

• Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

Will a high clocked Intel E-series CPU be ok, or Ryzen a strict requirement?