Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

16 Core Dedicated Server - US & AU?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

16 Core Dedicated Server - US & AU?

Hello,

I am looking for a dedicated server provider that can preferably provide servers in both US and Australia. Happy to consider different providers if the prices are really good.

Minimum Requirements
16 Cores / 32 Threads @3.5Ghz+ (AMD Ryzen 3950X)
32GB RAM
128GB SSD
DDOS Mitigation

Comments

• Ryzen in US? Go for @MrRadic.
    Can't answer for AU, perhaps check via ServerHunter or MetaDedi?

Thanked by 1MrRadic
  • stevmcstevmc Member
    edited November 2020

@AC_Fan said: Can't answer for AU, perhaps check via ServerHunter or MetaDedi?

Thanks but sadly ServerHunter and MetaDedi does not have any good configuration options for AU.

• @AC_Fan said:
    Ryzen in US? Go for @MrRadic.

Happy to consider Intel but the CPU performance must be the same or greater. With the market how it is currently, my guess AMD will end up being cheaper.

• MrRadicMrRadic Patron Provider, Veteran

@AC_Fan said:
    Ryzen in US? Go for @MrRadic.

Thanks for the recommend!

• My discord is aypz#5500 if anyone prefers to talk via DM.

• For AU, there's only really one option @Oliver from RansomIT ( ransomit.com.au ) He'll be able to help you out with whatever you require :)

• @RouteIX said:
    For AU, there's only really one option @Oliver from RansomIT ( ransomit.com.au ) He'll be able to help you out with whatever you require :)

Thank you, i have sent Oliver a DM.

• @stevmc said:
    Hello,

I am looking for a dedicated server provider that can preferably provide servers in both US and Australia. Happy to consider different providers if the prices are really good.

Minimum Requirements
    32GB RAM
    128GB SSD
    DDOS Mitigation

you do not like intel?

• @mhosting_in said:

@stevmc said:
    Hello,

Minimum Requirements
    32GB RAM
    128GB SSD
    DDOS Mitigation

you do not like intel?

I do not mind Intel but will be looking for something around the same performance. Based on the current CPU market, AMD CPUs are cheaper for the performance. 5950x will also introduce another AMD options after this week.
    https://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu.php?cpu=AMD+Ryzen+9+3950X&id=3598