Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Offers on vmware licenses?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Offers on vmware licenses?

Not sure if this is allowed, and if not ok, please just delete this post.

Was messing around with vmware the past days, and turns out i wont use the licenses i bought. I have a vcenter 7 and a vsphere 7 license not being used. Dont have more specifics on them, but worked with a dual cpu host with 384gb ram.

Any offers?

Comments

• hzrhzr Member

Please provide an invoice/legal acquisition proof from VMware directly, otherwise this thread will be closed.

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • If it is legal purchase from vmware, you will have that license tied to your my vmware account. if you don't have account,just create a new account on my vmware with the same email address that you give to vmware/distributor/partner when you buy the license. So when you transfer the license you must transfer from your my vmware account to buyer my vmware account.

Btw, it is a little bit difficult to transfer vmware license between different entity. You can check :
    https://kb.vmware.com/s/article/2071469

• Its eBay licenses. If not allowed, a mod can close this

This discussion has been closed.