Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Selling] DirectAdmin lifetime License x1 - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Selling] DirectAdmin lifetime License x1

2»

Comments

• It's an old license that was purchased and then deactivated because we received a credit card dispute. It explains the OP saying it hasn't been used for 8 years. That's true, because it's a suspended license. Using it was never an option.

• crazy!

• JioJio Member

I don't understand why he would knowingly try to sell invalid licence via underhanded method.

On a forum that DA staff post on.

Is dumb? Or scammer? Who knows.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • @Jio said:
    I don't understand why he would knowingly try to sell invalid licence via underhanded method.

On a forum that DA staff post on.

Is dumb? Or scammer? Who knows.

Scammer is smart. This guy doesn't even know his license is deactivated and he's fine getting paid by paypal.

• @PieHasBeenEaten said:
    He filed chargeback and is trying to sell a License he does not own. Really the op is just a dumbass!

Well, shit. Drop the ban hammer.

There's absolutely no excusing this and we're not going to believe him anyway even if he responded.

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • So, it turns out to be a crazy story, where @PieHasBeenEaten makes sense...

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • Thanks Mark for checking and clarifying the license status!!

If anyone else is selling a legit lifetime license/account, still looking to get one, as long as DA allows the transfer...

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited November 2020

DA always allows transfer as long as the license in question is in good standing.

Finding a valid seller is an entirely different dick.

• @isaacl said:
    Thanks Mark for checking and clarifying the license status!!

If anyone else is selling a legit lifetime license/account, still looking to get one, as long as DA allows the transfer...

There is no such a thing as transferring da license / account. You are essentially borrowing. The original owner can always take over the account whenever he want.

• @cociu said:
    ban 3....2....1...b y by

Well. @cociu was right.

• @imok said: Well. @cociu was right.

i am or not is not ok to allow such practice here , lather or soon will turn in scam. just my 2 cents.